Chapter 77 - Planning to take Ira at home

Iqra's pov -

The phone conversation with Aayana gave me horrible news. I never felt like this before. I am shivering inside. I dial Sana.

Sana: Hello, Iqra. It's so surprising that you call me. How are you ???

Me: Leave me. Can you come to Crimson Hotel now ??? Ira.....

(I couldn't say more)

Sana: What happened to Ira ???? Is she okay ?????

Me: I am sorry to inform you but you know Riad, right ???

Sana: Don't tell me he reached Ira... How is she ?????

Me: He raped Ira and she is bleeding with that she passed out. Aayana is crying badly and though I know the treatment besides that I am close to the hotel but I doubt I would be able to treat her. I am shivering.

Sana: I am calling Aayana and I am coming. Don't worry and I am texting you all the requirements please take those. I am coming within 20 minutes. I was here at another hospital. But please hold yourself. Aayana might be shattered. Okay after the call and I am texting you.

Me: Okay.

How will I explain to Sana my feelings for Ira, she is the last connection with my mom. Because she is the daughter of my mom's love. If she will be happy, Mom and Amira Aunty will be happy also. But yeah I need to be strong. That's true.

Sana messaged me. I check that and park my car in front of a pharmacy. I take the requirements and rush to the hotel. But now how will I find the room, I call Aayana.

She takes the call after three rings. When I asked about the room number she was also unknown. Then she comes to the door and tells me the number it's 403. I quickly reached there as fast as I could.

When I reached the door it was opened. I entered and the room's situation was enough to explain the things that happened here. I lock the door and get close to them.

Aayana is looking at me with such hopeful eyes. My eyes also get teary when I see the face of Ira. She is lying on Aayana's lap with no sense.

"I need to check her Aayana. May I ???" I asked.

"Yeah, please. Just make her look at me. She came in her sense but lost again." Aayana says and I move the blanket away from her body. What I saw and I was scared. She is bleeding so much. What should I do ???

I look at Aayana's face. She is also looking so pale. I couldn't gather enough courage to say anything to her. I just gave her the injection to stop bleeding at first. Then I told Aayana to clean her first. Sana comes at that time. I open the door. Sana is also crying when she sees Ira.

I try to console her. Then she starts treating her. After half an hour thankfully her bleeding stopped. But she has a high fever and her whole body has lots of red marks of beating and other. How cruel he is. I never saw him but this is enough for me to hate him.

"Aayana don't worry she is stable now. She will be sleeping now as I gave her an injection of sleeping and pain. She won't feel the pain anymore. Now tell me how your health is. You are looking pale. And please tell me the details." Sana asked Aayana. Her eyes are dropping tears.

"Ira was late due to a meeting. So, she told me to return home and then she will come. She told me several times to go home directly. There was a traffic jam on the road so I thought let's make some flowers for Ira.

I get down from the car and someone puts spray on my face. I passed out. When I regain my senses. I was unable to see anything as my eyes were blindfolded. He threatened Ira if she won't agree with him. He will kill me.

So, Ira agreed. I was there when all of these were happening. How am I feeling right now, I can't explain. She is in this state because of me. Only for me." Aayana is crying so badly. I can understand her feelings. Then she tells us every detail. Both of us were shocked. Riad is inhuman. Then Sana gives her an injection. Slowly she falls asleep.

Sana And I lay her in bed beside Ira. Sana sits on Ira's right side of her head. Aayana lies at Ira's left side. I am sitting at Ira's leg side. After one hour Sana's eyes are getting closer so I tell her to take a nap on the couch and I will take care of Ira.

She agreed after I insisted several times. I am sitting now and looking at Ira's face. An unknown tension is running through my head. Hopefully, we all will be able to hide this news otherwise it will create a huge problem for Ira.

I am just looking at her. Time passed when I didn't realize it. It's 3 am. Suddenly Ira starts moving and slowly says, "Please leave Aayu. She has nothing to do with our issues. Please leave her." I get close to her and hold her face. She looks at me. Her eyes are red. When she sees me, she starts crying.

"It's okay Ira. Please be strong. I know like your past you will overcome this also. Now listen to me. We have to go from here. How are you feeling ???" I asked her and moved my finger on her cheek.

"Won't lie but I am not feeling good. My abdomen and lower part of my body is aching badly. I don't think I will be able to move. How will we go ???" Ira asked.

"I am arranging something. You just keep your eyes open. I am coming." I said and was about to get up. Ira held my hand and asked, "How is Aayu ?? Riad gave him an electric shock and when I opened my eyes previously her lip corner was bleeding. How is she ???"

"She was not fine but Sana gave her an injection. She fell asleep. Hopefully, she will be fine. Don't worry." I was saying and Sana got up then said, "How are you, Ira ???"

"She is in pain. But we need to move from here in the dark. Otherwise in the morning, the media can see Ira and we can't take that chance." I said and Aayana got up. She suddenly sat down and said, "Iru, how are you feeling now ??"

"I am fine. How are you ???" Iru asked her. I must say they love each other a lot.

"I am fine. What happened to me ???" Aayana asked.

"Aayana, we have to arrange something to take Ira home. You know the reason." I said and Aayana nodded.

Then I get outside of the room. I saw a room service girl and called her. Then I gave her 20k BDT and said, "I have something for you to do. Please help." She smiled and nodded.

"How can I help you ???" She asked.

"I need the trolley with which you serve food, the longer one. And yeah I will take that till the gate. Okay ???" I asked.

"But what will you do with that ???" She asked.

"That is none of your concern. You are paid enough to do what I said. Please help." I pleaded.

"Okay, mam. Doing." Then she left.

...

Hopefully, this plan will work properly.

Then Ira will be able to overcome this slowly.

I can't afford to bring this in front of this world.

Never.

I will try my best to save Ira.

Always...

============
Hello readers,
Will Iqra's plan be successful?
Let's see :(:(

===========