Chapter 36 - Companion of Sorrow

Aayana's pov -

I am hugging my Iru. She gives me so much happiness. Suddenly Ira said,

"Baby, release me now. I have to wear my dress. Anytime anybody can come. I think you don't want me to show it to everyone. Hahaha."

"You naughty girl. Only I have the copyright on you, Okay? Nobody can see you like this. If you dare to show yourself to others I am going to... I am going to...." I am blabbering. I am fully blank, not getting the right word to use.

"Hmm hmm, you are going to...." Ira teases me. This naughty smile and this girl. So, I got the right word now.

"I am going to kiss you. Okay ?" I replied and put a kiss on her lips. The softest place in the universe.

"Isn't it better for me than that ?" Ira again teases me.

"Are you gonna stop ?" I got angry.

"Okay, okay. I quit." Then Ira gets up and takes her bra to wear but she is facing a problem to wear because of her pain. So, I got up to help her. "Don't you think it's not fair with this dress..."

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"I mean always you open them and you are putting them on me. hahaha," Ira is always in the same mood. Funny.

"Will you just shut up ?" Then Ira didn't utter a word. After I complete her dressing, she gets outside and I also follow her.

I saw her turn on her laptop and then she opened Mum's sketch and mailed someone with her details. I asked,

"What are you doing ?"

"I told you about my private detective. I am sending my details to him about my mum, how much I know." She replied.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "You will meet with Mum soon." I can feel that she is so emotional but not showing me.

Suddenly she said, "It's lunchtime. What do you want to eat ?"

I also stopped talking about this topic and said, "What you will eat, I would love to eat." Then she smiles at me and gives orders.

After a few minutes, lunch was at the table. We both enjoyed our lunch. She eats like a kid. So, I chose to feed her with my hand. I get closer and take a spoon of rice and hold her chin. She is immediately, "Aaaaaaaaa....." I start laughing. "I wanted to feed you but now I want to kiss you. Why are you so cute?" I am saying with a smile.

"Who stopped you? Just do what you want. By the way, I am only cute to you." She is also smiling. I just put a soft kiss on her lips and feed her the food. She also feeds me. We finish our food then Ira said,

"Let's go for the meeting." I nodded.

That time Ira's office land phone rang. She received it and said, "Yeah. I called him. Please take him to the conference room."

Then she said to me, "Sagar reached here. Let's go."

.......

We reached the conference room. I am here for the first time. Now I am feeling that I do work at a big company.

Sagar was standing outside. So, Ira handshake with him and let him into the conference room. Then she looked at me and said, "After you."

I give her a smile and enter the conference room.

.......

At the meeting, Ira announced me as the new account manager and Sagar as the new junior accountant.

Everyone greets us. I am so happy. Then every department shows its weekly report presentation. As I am new here, so this week there is no report presentation from my side.

Meeting finished.....

...

..

.

Ira's pov -

I am seeing happiness, shining eyes of my Aayu. I know she is so happy. Meeting finished. It's already 4:45 pm. Then we bid each other goodbye and came back to my cabin. I told Sagar to stay at the entrance area as we are going to the hospital, I will take him there.

Aayana said, "Baby let's go to the hospital." She is so worried.

I took a sigh and said, "Yeah, let's go."

"Are you okay ?" Aayu asked. She is holding my hand. I hold her hand back.

"Yeah, I am. It was just before I met you. I never loved my life. Because there was no special person who would get hurt if something happened to me. But now I know if you see me in pain, you will feel more pain. Do one thing, you go home, I will come after therapy." I said to Aayu.

"I am going with you. When I was not in your life at that time you had faced enough alone. Now I am with you. I don't know about your happiness but I wanna be your companion in your sorrow." Aayu replied to me.

Her lines overwhelmed me. So I hugged her and said, "Thanks for coming into my life. I dunno about the future of our relationship but for now I am so happy. And I will be happy till my last breath."

"Don't mention this future thing or last breath now. We will face together whatever will happen in the future. For now, let's enjoy this time with each other."

I didn't reply to her. I wanna be at her arm for now. I want to spend maximum time with my love.

Today she gives me a new reason to love her more. She suffered a lot for me and mentioned that she will be my companion in sorrow. This means a lot to me, I always face my problem alone. Now there is someone who will be with you. I can't afford to let her go from my life.

Why God, why do you make things so difficult for us?

Why this society, family, and religion can't accept us?

============
Hello readers,
Can you feel them?
Let me know your opinion.
Love you all.

==========