Chapter 19 - First Night 18++

Ira's pov -

She is on me. After saying I can't move she starts unbuttoning my shirt then I hold her hand and asked,

"What are you doing Aayana ?? Are you in your senses ?? I mean do you really wanna do it ?"

"Of course, I am in my senses. You know what you are my desire from that time when you were just 20. I love you, Ira. Like a madman. You are the reason why I joined TREND. I love you. I love you... I love you..... And I can say these three words for my whole life. Even love is a very small word for my feelings. Please let me be yours." She replied.

"I can't believe it. Is it really true? I mean you are not joking right ??" I asked again.

"Of course. I'm not joking. How serious I am, you can't imagine." By saying that she got emotional and moved away from me.

Then she started crying and said, "You know how much I tried to reach you. I won't force you to love me because I don't know how you feel for girls or for me. Even though I know I don't deserve you."

When she said that line I immediately hugged her and said, "Who said you don't deserve me ?? Only you deserve me. I can understand your feelings. I just met you 2 days ago and I love you a lot. So you have loved me for 3 years. How much patience you have I can't even imagine." Then she released me and said,

"You also love me !!! Wow... Do you know how many times I dreamt that you said these three magical words to me ?"

"Okay, now your dream has come true. I am saying. I love you, I love you, I love you to the moon and back. I love you infinitely." When I said this, She hugged me so tightly that I could feel her from every angle.

"Now what ??" She asked.

"You say." We are still hugging each other.

"Can I touch your lips? Your lips are so distracting. It's so tough to control myself when I see your lips." She replied.

I released her and said, "Oh really ??" She holds my face and locks her lips with mine. I also hold her face. Then she starts sucking my lower lips, I am enjoying it a lot as I wanted this from the first time I saw her.

Suddenly she bites my lower lips. I moan and open my mouth she immediately enters her tongue in my mouth then starts licking my tongue with her one then she places her left hand on the back of my hand and starts playing with her right hand on my back and then my waist.

I didn't stop her as I know how much she waited for this moment but will she remember this ??!! Or is she going to accept it ??!! What will happen, will be shown later now live this moment Ira... This time I felt her hand on my left breast and she was still on my lips. My breathing was heavier so I moved a little away to take a breath properly.

Then she started kissing my neck and unbuttoning my shirt. In a few moments she opened my shirt then she held my t-shirt to open it. Then I realize all the curtains are open and the lights are on.

So, I stopped her and said, "Love, please wait for a while as lights are on and curtains are opened. Someone can see us. So lemme close the curtains." Then I got up and went to close the curtains. When I was on the last curtain, I felt someone hugging me from the backside.

I know it's Aayana. Both hands were on my abdomen and she was continuously moving her hand. She is really drunk. Then I said, "I told you to wait, my love."

"I can't." By saying that she started pressing my breasts. I closed the curtain immediately and turned to her then said, "You naughty girl. Now lemme show you what I can do?"

By saying that I push her to the wall then hold both of her hands and kiss her so hard. Then I started kissing her neck and I opened her top. I am kissing her chest. Now she is blushing and she turns back to me. Then I move her hair from her back and start kissing her shoulder and back.

Then I placed one hand on her abdomen and opened the hook of her bra with another hand. At this instant, I opened the chain of her skirt and it fell on the floor immediately. Then I kiss her whole back then I turn her to me and hold her bra then open it. She was closing her eyes and she wrapped her hand around her chest.

So I got close to her. I pushed all my body weight on her and then I kissed her and said, "Can you trust me to show your nudity, my love ?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "I'm all yours." Her voice was so seductive. Then she moves her hand from her chest now she is on panty only. I went back 2 steps to see her properly then I noticed a birthmark on her right hip. Which makes her more beautiful.

Then I said, "You are the most beautiful girl in this world. I love you." Then I hug her and then start kissing her chest and then I kiss her between her breasts and then I place my mouth on her left breast and hold the right one and continue moving my hand.

I love to tease her, I start licking her skin all over with my tongue and playing on her skin with my finger and I place my other hand in her private place. How responsive she is to me !!! I love my girl. She also holds my head with one hand and she is moving her other hand on my back.

I bite on the neck bone and she moans and holds my hair tightly. Then I place my mouth on her breasts and start kissing her breast. Then I leave her breast and kneel down. Then I start kissing her belly. After that, I kissed her hip joint. Then she bent down and held my face then picked me up and then gave me a kiss on the lips. Then she starts pushing me back until my leg bumps into the sofa and I fall on the sofa. After that Aayana sat on my lap and again she kissed me...

Aayana is making love to me.

The best part of my life.

I wish this time paused so I can live in this moment.

Our FIRST NIGHT.......

============
Hello readers,
It's a kinda romantic chapter.
Well, lovemaking chapter.
If you have an issue can avoid it freely.
Thanks for reading.
Let me know about your reaction after reading this.
Love you all.

===========