Chapter 136 - Karim Khan is my dad!!!

Ira's POV -

Dad is in front of my eyes. For a moment, I forget everything in my life rather than those painful memories. However, Mum's face is blurring my vision. Only because of him, I had to live a life without my mum. If I was with her, I could arrange her treatment in a better way before it got worse.

"How are you, Ira? Did you miss your dad?" His voice is the most unwanted voice on the planet for me.

"You know the answer better than me." I gulp my pain and fear. I can't let him know that I am still suffering through the pain he gave me. I have to be strong for my love. My Aayu.

"Since when have you become so ruthless? As much as I can recall, my daughter was so polite!" He takes four steps forward during his statement. I try to step backward and Aayu holds my hand.

"You forced me to be like this," I replied coldly.

"What's going on, Akram? Why are you talking like this with Ira? We are here for some reason, right?" Uncle is asking Dad. He is astonished why won't he be? After all, everyone's father is not concerned about their children. Additionally, his eyes were showing everything but not love for me.

"Let me deal with her, Aziz. She is not going to listen to the language of love." His bullshit has started.

"Well, it's Aayana here. Nice to meet you, Mr. Khan. However, may I know the language you are talking about?" Aayu stands up and crosses her left hand's knuckles into my right hand's knuckles. I look at her with a slight smile.

"So you are the daughter of Aziz. Nice to meet you as well. I don't know how she introduced me to you. Anyhow, I am Akram Khan. The unblessed father of this daughter who only knows how to lower my head in front of others." I look at him with a shocked face.

"Are you serious, Mr. Khan? When did I do that? Would you care to share?" I don't feel like calling him dad anymore.

"I am not here to discuss those shitty things. Moreover, I am not here for those. Now, tell me one thing. Why are you playing with this girl's life? You might not have a family concern but she lives with her family. Her family's reputation is at stake due to your unacceptable feelings." He is too rude with his tone.

"She never defamed our family. I don't know what kind of information you got. Instead of asking your daughter, you are pointing at her. I wonder how she lived with you for such a long time!" Aayu is showing hatred with her words.

"I didn't tell him anything like that." Uncle is already sounding guilty due to Dad's behavior.

"You didn't tell me for once that you informed Ira's father about all of these. We were about to talk to them calmly." Aunty sounds disappointed in Uncle.

"It's okay, Aunty. Uncle had no idea about our equation." I try to calm their cold fight.

"Not okay but we can talk about this later." I never heard Aayu so upset at her dad. I have to look into this later.

"I am not concerned about all of these. Just tell me one thing, will you leave Aayana politely or not?" He is threatening me.

"Are you here to behave like a roadside goon?" I frown.

"Mind your tongue." He comes closer as if he wants to hit me. I hold Aayu's left forearm with my left hand.

"I am doing that only," I reply slowly.

"If you don't leave Aayana, I will expose you." Everyone in the room is shocked by his warning.

"So, you are here for another deal." I am looking into his eyes. I know him better than anyone.