Chapter 25 - You are my SOUL

Aayana's pov -

Ira is in my arms. What else do I need in this life?

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ira said,

"It might be Sana."

"Yeah maybe. I'm going to bring her. You stay here my STAR." I replied and led my way to the main door. As Ira's home is really big it takes time to reach the main door from her bedroom. When I open the door Sana asked,

"Where is Ira? In her bedroom?" By saying that she didn't wait for my answer and ran upstairs then her nurse and assistant asked me the way then I led them.

When I reached I saw Sana hugging Ira and crying. I dunno why but that gave me a huge quantity of jealousy. And guess what, Ira is hugging her back. Why ??!! Then I realize Ira is looking at me. Which gave me little relief. Then Sana release her and said,

"Thank God you are fine. I'm scared."

"Yeah, I know. But now I am fine. Don't worry. It's Aayana. Who makes it so serious." Ira replied.

"Wait, wait. Did I make it serious? Do you know how you were at that time ?" I said.

"Last time I skipped medicine. I was in the same state." Ira replied.

"What and you didn't tell me? Why ?" Sana asked.

"I thought I would be fine, so I didn't inform you," Ira replied.

"Are you crazy? There is a risk of brain stroke. Never repeat this. Okay ??" Sana scolded Ira which I really don't like. Actually, Ira deserves this because she didn't call Sana at that time. This is really risky.

"I'm sorry. I won't repeat it." Ira replied to Sana. Then Sana said,

"Okay, no problem. I'm pushing an injection. Hopefully, the medicines will work. And you please meet with me tomorrow evening."

"What is needed ?" Ira asked.

"You need to take therapy again. I checked your reports today. And your white blood cells increased in huge amounts. So, you need therapy treatment dear to destroy them." Sana replied.

Then Ira said, "Again therapy. That gives me a lot of pain. You gave me twice and is this going to be the same ?" Ira's words give me heartache.

Sana replied, "Don't worry this time your body will ache but this session is not like the previous one. As of last time, twice were given to make that balance. Now the quantity is not as high as before. That's why I wanna give it now. Okay ?"

"Is it gonna be held tomorrow ?" I asked.

"Yeap and don't worry it will take one and half hours after that half-hour rest. Then you can come home as you are with Ira, otherwise, I should keep her at the hospital." Sana replied to me then she indicated to the nurse to prepare an injection. Then I saw Ira's eyes, there was fear in her eyes. So, I sat beside her and put my hand on her shoulder. Then Sana was about to push the injection and Ira said,

"Not in this hand, please. The pain of Canola is still here."

"Don't worry it won't hurt and you need to free your wounded hand for tomorrow dear," Sana said. Why does she call her dear ?? I don't get it.

"Okay push and leave, you are giving me a lot of pain." Ira said Sana and Sana laugh. I am really jealous of their relationship but what to do? Ira really trusts her and Sana is really a good girl but my heart hurts, what can I do?

Then Sana pushed the injection, the feeling was like I am getting this pain.

Why God?

Why Ira?

She really doesn't deserve this pain.

After completion, Sana said, "Done. Now let me take your leave. See you tomorrow."

"Okay bye. I will be at your hospital after work." Ira replied.

"Who is going to the office tomorrow ?" I asked Ira.

"Me !! Tomorrow is Sunday. You forgot !!" Ira replied to me.

"Look at your condition !! And you wanna go to the office !!!!" I'm shocked.

"Tomorrow is the report presentation day. There is no meeting and there is a personal room of mine. I can take a rest. So just chill. I will be fine." Ira said.

"Okay." I just replied to her.

"Okay then I am leaving, take care of yourself," Sana said and got up from her seat.

Then I accompany her to the main door and then I ask,

"Is she fine ?"

"Yeah don't worry. It's just a session. Actually, others don't do it. But I can't take risks with her, that's why I am giving her this therapy session. You relax." By saying that Sana hugs me and she continued,

"She is fine. And now she will take care of her also. As you are here for her." Her lines were confusing for me.

"What are you saying ?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I know about Ira's feelings, and you also as your eyes show that. And both of your secrets are safe to me." By saying that she bye to me and left. I smiled on my own and thought she is really a kind-hearted girl. Actually, I am a little jealous. Not only a little but also a lot.

Then I led my way to Ira. When I reached her I saw she was at the window. I run to her and said,

"How dare you walk alone here."

"Don't worry. I hold furniture and I will hold you now." Then she laughs and hugs me and said again,

"This is the best time I am living now of my life. I can't express how happy I am. I am with you, with my soul. You know I was living for the last few years. But I always search for you. When I saw you I found something special to you."

Then she released me and we both sat on the couch which is at the window. Then she lies down on my lap and then I said to her,

"You are my Soul also. I found my soul in you." Then I bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

Then she said, "You can kiss me on the lips. I know you love that and honestly, I also love when you stay at my lips, my SOUL." Then I get up by putting a cushion under her head and put myself on her and start kissing on her forehead then eyes, then cheeks, nose, chin, and finally my lips are at her lips. Uff her lips are so perfect to stay and we continue our kissing.

I am kissing my soul.

You are my soul Ira.....

============
Hello readers,
Are you loving them together?
Waiting for your opinion.
Thanks for your love.
==================