Chapter 75 - Rape !!!!

Aayana's pov -

I am such a fool. Iru told me several times not to get out of the car. I am the one who got down from the car to take a gift for her and now see what happened, you are kidnapped by someone.

I even couldn't see him, he just blindfolds me and takes me here. As he sprayed something on me, I fainted. Now I regained my senses and got his voice. He is talking with Iru. I tried to talk then I realized he also locked my lips with something.

Damn. Who is he ??? Sunny !!!!! Damn no, Iru shouldn't come. But the voice is not Sunny's. Who is he ???? Besides that, he told Iru to come alone. Damn..... What is his plan ????

Is he alone or is he with some few men? God, please save Iru. Then he opened my eyes and the person I saw I got afraid. Then he opens my mouth.

"Please no... Please don't do anything with Iru... Please no..." I said.

"Oh, that means she told you everything about me. That's why I love this girl. Actually your girl. Now listen. I waited a long time for this moment. Please cooperate with me. I need to give your love the proof that you are to me now."

He said and pressed a button on his hand. My whole body is flowing, I am just vibrating. Then he turned off the electrical flow and said, "That's it. You can't take more now. Besides that, you have to be strong to watch the show."

I was breathing heavily and said, "What show ???" with a heavy voice.

"The show where you will see your love in my arms." He said. My blood started boiling.

"How dare you say that ??? I warn you to just stay away from my Iru. I will kill you, Riad." I said. I am huffing with anger.

"Oh, it sounds so nice my name is in your mouth. Now I think we can go with a threesome, what say ???" He is talking bullshit now.

"You just shut up. You jerk. Listen, just stay away from Iru. Got it ???" I am warning him.

"Oh ho. I am scared. Wait lemme please send the video to your love and this address." He said.

"What video ??" I asked.

"Just now you were doing a popping dance. hahaha. I am sending that to your love. I know her. When she will see this. She will come to me immediately and luckily I am so close to her office. Wow." He is saying.

Damn. He planned properly this time. Chhaya was right that Riad is still on Iru. And I am the reason for whom he succeeded. No, please.

"Hey Aayana what are you thinking ??? How will Ira look at my bed ???? Don't worry. I will show you the live telecast sexy." He said with monster eyes. His eyes show how much lust he has for Iru.

"Please don't do anything with Iru. Okay, you need someone right ??? Do whatever you wanna do with me, please. I plead, please." I said.

"Do you think I haven't got a girl to stay with me in bed ??? I have a lot. But the fact is I want her. From the first time, I saw her. I tried to get her. But I failed." He put his phone aside and looked at me.

"Finally, I got the chance through you. And trust me, I know her very well. Now she will let me enter inside her pants. Wow. I am just loving this thought then how much it will be loved to do. Thank you. All thanks to you. I am grateful to you." He said and I am feeling so guilty. How will I survive this guilt? Please God don't let this happen. Please.

...

..

.

Ira's pov -

I got his message on WhatsApp. He is giving electric shocks to Aayu. How cruel he is. Then I look at the address, it's close to my office. So, I ran. I reached there as soon as possible. I enter through the door. Then I saw Aayu sitting in a chair.

The light focus is only on her. I ran to her but suddenly someone pushed me and I fell in front of Aayu's leg.

"Iru, please go away from here. You go. I am fine." She is saying.

"Shhhhh. I am going to take you with me." I said.

"And for that, you have to be with me. Just till the time, I get tired or my desire gets fulfilled hottie." I hear a voice and look at who he is. No, no he is Riad, I just get back to Aayu and hold her knees as support. All those memories are flashing in front of my eyes.

He just came close to me and said, "You have to do this with me today otherwise your love won't be able to see the sun's rays in the morning."

"Please don't do anything with her. But what you want I can't do please." I said to Riad.

"No hottie. I want what I said. Wait, you want a demo to see what I will do with her? Well, you just look at her back." He said and I look damn, here wires are attached at her back. I looked at him with requesting eyes and said, "Please no."

"Yes. Now strip. Now..." He said and I am still sitting then he takes the remote in his hand and intends to press the button.

"I am doing, doing. Please don't do that." I said and looked at Aayu.

"Please don't listen to him. Let him do what he wants to do. I would love to die but I can't see this Iru." Aayu said and Riad pressed the button and she started shivering.

"I am doing, doing please stop," I said and he stopped. Tears are rolling from both of our eyes. He just comes close to Aayu and puts a cos tape at her mouth and holds me tightly. His force was really high, and I couldn't release myself. Suddenly he locked my hands with a hand cup. I just look at him with surprised eyes.

"What are you doing ???" I asked.

"I am going to rape you, baby." He said and took me to his lap and threw me in bed close to Aayu. I am going to be raped by him but moreover, Aayu is going to see this.

God, it was better to die before it was experienced. Nooooooooo.......

============
Hello readers,
So?
The most unwanted thing is gonna occur.
It's gonna be tough for both of them.
Can you feel it?

============