Chapter 92 - Threat

Aayana's POV -

"Hey, Iru. Get up, Love." I am calling Iru as it's morning. We really had a lovely night. And we are going to spend our day together. I am so happy about this. But my Iru is sleeping like there is no tomorrow. She is getting a very sound sleep. But I need her to wake up.

I am late, it's 9:30 a.m. If she won't get up now then she will be late for medicine. Which I can't let happen. "Baby, get up please." I am moving my hand to her forehead. She just holds my hand and holds it to her chest. "Good morning, Love. Why did you get up ??"

She asked and I smiled at her. "If you won't get up, how will I love you tell me ???" I said and as usual, my baby was blushing. I bent down and kissed her.

"Baby, I love you," Iru said and I smiled and then lay down by her side holding her.

"I love you more," I said.

"Hey no. I love you more." Iru said. I rubbed my nose on her forehead and said.

"Okay. Okay. You love me more." I said and she smiled.

"No. We love each other in our own way. No one loves more. Is it okay now ???" Iru said and she put a kiss on my neck.

"Yeah now fine. Now get up. Because you have to take medicine." I said and got up then started pulling her to get up. But she is not getting up. After a while, she makes a sound of pain. I leave her hand immediately and hold her, "Baby, are you okay ??? I am so sorry." I said and Iru started laughing.

"You weren't leaving me so I had to do something, right ???" She said and I got upset.

"How could you do this ??? You know that I am always tense about you and you always take advantage of my concern. Now I am angry." I said and sat by turning back to her. Iru will always be Iru. She starts kissing me from the back of my cheeks but I am not going to melt soon.

"Baby, I am sorry. Please. You know that I love to tease you. Please don't be angry." Iru said and hugged me from the back then I saw her hands were really red. That means she wasn't joking, I held her tightly and that's why she got hurt. I turn to her and hold her hands, "Baby I am so sorry. It was really hurting you." I said and kissed her hands.

"Really I didn't notice," Iru said and winked at me. I just smiled back at her. I know she won't admit it so why start arguing on childish matters?

"Okay, now get up and freshen up. I am looking for quick food for us. Okay ??" I said and Iru nodded like a kid. I just kiss her forehead and get up from bed. I love my girl. She is really my heart.

I entered the kitchen and the food was prepared already. All foods are put by the side of the counter which is visible whenever someone enters to cook. Huh !!! Here is a chit. I take it and of course, it's by Iru. Her handwriting is also amazing.

"I prefer those hands to love me not to cook. Don't worry it's fresh. Your love prepared this with all of her love at dawn. When your love's love was in bed and dreaming about her love. By the way, A GOOD MORNING WILL BE GOOD MORNING WHEN YOU WILL HAVE ME IN YOUR BREAKFAST."

What !!! Wow ... How can she always make a simple moment into a memorable moment ??? My lips are wide enough. I just rushed to the bedroom and Iru was in the washroom. I knock at the door.

"Baby, I am taking a shower. Not now. I know you want to enter but I won't be able to shower in such hot water as you make water so hot. Moreover, we both have to eat food; of course real food. So, I am coming to you. I know you want your breakfast but your breakfast is loving to tease you." She is saying continuously and I am just listening to her and blushing. But not more. She is flirting like a ... I don't know with which I should compare her.