Chapter 11: Ugh, I Feel Worse Than Shit (Much Worse Than Last Time in Fact).

(Ashley's POV)

I awoke the next day to someone slapping my both sides of my face for some reason (probably to get me to wake up for school). "Ugh, noo... Please don't make me go to school, Father. I really don't feel like dealing with people right now, especially not Chloe and Lila. They're mean," I muttered as I rolled onto my side.

"Ahehehe! So slappable! Oh, shoot! You're finally awake! Oh, wait a minute... Who's this Chloe and Lila you talk about? I'd like to contort their faces just for the fun of it!" An annoying, all-too-familiar, inter-dimensional demon voice asked me, and I groaned again, pawed for my sleeping bag from my bed, and pulled it over my head. "Ugh, it's too fuckin' early for this. Get outta my face before I say something I shouldn't," I replied from under my blanket, and Bill just laughed at me.

"Oh, wow. You really are pathetic, aren't you? Well, that just makes me like you that much more. Oh, and your sibling is coming near your room, so you might wanna shape-shift back into a human before he sees you," he explained to me as he levitated non-chalantly in mid-air, and I just shrugged at him in response and replied, "Yeah, well, he's seen me as many different kindsa animals lotsa different times, so that's just normal for me. Plus, I don't really care what you say or think, and I know he doesn't either unless it's something super hurtful towards him or me. Now, please fuck off, shut the hell up, and lemme sleep before I start screaming for no reason," I replied to him sarcastically, and he thankfully backed off before I could wake up the whole neighborhood with my banchee screams.

Just then, my brother Adrien walked in and saw me still half-asleep on the floor of my bedroom under my unicorn sleeping bag, and he sighed a little in slight frustration. "Oh, my goodness, Ashley. Really? Ash, it's well past 8:30. You're gonna be late for school," he explained to me in slight frustration, and as soon as he said that, my eyes went wide in alarm and terror.

"WHAT?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THIS EARLIER ADRIEN?!!!" I screamed at him as I frantically scrambled out of my sleeping bag, sprinted to my closet, and tried to hurriedly pick out an outfit for today, and Adrien tried to stifle a chuckle as he replied, "Um, Ash." "Yeah, what?!" I replied in exasperation, pausing for a moment to look at him, and he just replied to him with a sweet (but struggling to laugh) smile on his face, "You're a black panther right now. I don't think that you'd wanna go to school like that and risk getting bullied or kicked out, am I right?" He replied, and at his little side-note, I just checked to make sure that I had hands instead of paws, and I was wrong.

"Oh. Riight. My bad. Lemme just..." I replied, and I then shifted back into my normal human self as soon as I did. Adrien just nodded, gave me the 'ILY' symbol in sign language, closed my door, and walked off, allowing me a chance to quickly scramble to get ready for school.

Oh, shit. I don't have time for a shower, do I? Ugh, I'mma just have to take one once I get home after school! I thought in alarm as I scrambled to get ready, but then I realized something. Eh, oh well. Hopefully, I don't smell too bad, and even if I do, I can just use my perfume and Dove™ or Secret™ deodorant to mask it. I reasoned inside my head as I tried to figure out what to wear.

Now let's see... What to wear... Ooh! My ripped jeggings and 'I ❤ My Besties' off-the-shoulder shirt might work. Yeah, actually. I haven't worn them in a long while, and hopefully they both fit. Ooh! Can't forget my Eevie Evolution hoodie and my fingerless tie-dye sleeve. I thought as I got them out of my closet. Aand I guess it can't hurt to wear my semi circle necklace and gold-plated diamond ring as well. I reasoned inside my head as I grabbed them out of my jewelry box & took them with me to my bathroom to get ready for the school day.

*******

After getting ready.....

I looked at myself in the very large mirror across from my bed. Maybe I should put on a little foundation to hide the zits, pimples and scars from picking at them? Yeah, it might make me less self-conscious about myself and hopefully lower the bullying today. Yeah, that'll work nicely today actually! I thought semi-confidentlt as I got my makeup bag out of my underwear drawer, but just as I was about to apply it onto my face and forehead, I heard the unmistakable sound of my frustrated Father calling up to me to, "Hurry it up, get your sorry butt downstairs, and then quickly get into the car before I take away your electronic devices and snack privileges!"

I sighed again in slight frustration, zipped my makeup bag/purse back up, quickly put it into one of my school bag's many pockets (the one with my sketchbook in it), zipped the pocket back up, hefted the bag onto my right shoulder, and quickly sped down the stairs towards the door.

"Thank you. Now let's g-" "Oh, wait! Dang it! I forgot my blue colored contacts!" I exclaimed in frustration, and Father groaned a little in frustration and handed me a spare pack of them for me to put on in the car while I rode to school. "Here. And here's your glasses, Ashley. Try not to lose them this time, okay?" I hesitantly took the contacts and my glasses, put the new pack of contacts into my side-pocket, and put on my glasses as I walked out of the door in confusion.