Chapter 1

It was the middle of a cold,dark night.  3 days after the everything separated into two halves. The war for the zero point has ending. The last reality and I.o was fighting for it. Last reality was defeated . Little did they know there was a being watching them in the dark all the time. No one knew of his existence until a certain event. Since then the person has been on the run from I.o.

??? pov
I was running. My secret was exposed. I.o knows about me I don't know where to go. The forest around me was making me feel confused. It is like I should know this but I don't remember. The first thing I know was waking up in a field of flowers. Then tanks came crashing on to the field and killing the land around it. It was all I can think in of. Who am I? Who was I? What am I doing here? Why don't I remember who I was? All of these questions flooded my head. Then I realised that I was reaching the end of the forest. I.o was just outside of it. I am doomed. Sunlight. I finally saw the sunlight after 3 days of running in the forest. It was destroyed by the tanks. Nature is dying. All of the destruction was caused by I.o to find me. I am scared and I am not defending that. Tanks surrounded me. I couldn't escape. My mind was telling me to run but my body couldn't move. I was knocked unconscious. The last thing I heard was "we finally got him guys move out." A male voice called out. I hated him. That was the last thing I thought.

Words used: 291