Chapter 2

Geno pov
Me and my company was waiting for who was watching us and last reality fight for the zero point. The everything has vanished. I figured out that the zero point is the source of all realities and a half of the everything. I heard running. Leaves stepped on. A person was coming. I hid myself in a tree. The person came out of the forest. He had dirty blonde hair with perfect white skin. I feel in love but I knew that I had to ignore it. I dropped down from the tree and hit the person in the neck. "We finally got him guys move out." I said. A portal opened for us to get to where we do most of our work. I picked up the person and went through the portal. "Thank you for the portal dr slone." I said. Slone bowed and left. I started to walk to were we get rid of memories. I felt bad. This person in my arms probably has not had food or water in 3 days due to the fact that I was chasing after him. I was confused on what to do. I want to let the person go so that he can have a life but that would put my organisation at risk for what we have planned. I reached the room.
??? PoV
It was cold. Dark even. I couldn't feel my body. My eyes opened. I tried to move. I was tied to a chair with something on my head. Someone is watching. I began to look around the room. My eyes stopped on the right corner. The person was looking straight at me. They had black hair and grey eyes. I could tell they are on the bad side. I yelled " who are you and what do you want with me". The person walked towards me "I am geno and I want you to join me even if it willingly or with force so what is your choice bud." Geno said. I couldn't believe him. He wanted me to join him. "Why should I even join you. This organisation was chasing me all week. So tell me why." I said aggressively. "So it with force then." Geno went over to a lever and pulled it down. The device around my head turned on and it started to make me see my memories of the past week of my life. I blacked out.
Geno PoV
I watched him have his memories get taken from him. I looked away. " where am I" a familiar voice said. I looked towards the person. " your in the room where we try and wake people up but you had some side effects maybe. Do you remember your name." I asked. I already knew that was a no. " um...no I don't." He answered " how about I call you John jones."

Words used: 483