Chapter 5

Jones PoV
I reached the edge of the centre to see everyone fighting. The bounty hunters I hired saw me and made a path for me. I started to run again. I heard a crackle. I looked up to see a creature. It had jumped at me. I felt it's claws digging into my shoulders.I am currently holding its mouth from my face. The creature looked above me. All I heard was a crash. I looked up to see a truck heading my way. I rolled over to my side and the truck ran the creature over. I heard a gunshot. I looked up to see exterminators being killed. I looked back at the truck. "Get in Bossman!" It was one of my bounty hunters. I quickly got up. "Thanks for the save and are the doors locked." The bounty hunter nodded. "Cool get me as close to the zero point as you can!" I exclaimed while I climbed on the trucks door. "Yes sir" The truck started to move fast. We were nearly there until a bomb hit the truck. I quickly jumped off the truck after i managed to open the door. Another bomb is heading my way. I started running again. As the bomb approached, I managed to jump over it. I landed on my knee. I had the rift gun in my hand. "Please work this is the last chance I got." I said whilst I tree the rift gun at the zero point. I kept on saying come on till I saw a meteor. I quickly knew I was in danger so I quickly got behind a purple crystal. "It actually worked." I said surprised. I got in front of the crystal and started to walk forward. I stopped. The meteor started to crumble to reveal a metal door with a strange symbol. It opened to reveal a armed tall man. He began to walk to me. "Listen I know you have no reason to trust me but I can get you geno." I quickly said. "What are you?" The man said. I was surprised when he said that but kept my composure. "My name is John Jones and I need your help with the zero point." I said calmly. The man looked behind him to see a torn out zero point. "You've got a deal!"

Words used: 394