Chapter 6

Third person
Jones and the man started walking toward the zero point. Till Jones asked "what is your name?" The man quickly replied "foundation is my name, now let's get to work." Jones looked at foundation. Jones didn't expect him to share his name with him. Suddenly foundation threw the rift gun to jones. Jones quickly caught it. "I need you to show the looper how to use it quickly then we go fix the zero point." Foundation explained. Jones looked back to see a looper. "Wait when did you get here?" Jones asked. The looper said nothing. "Never mind I will show you how to use the rift gun so you can close the portal." Jones quickly said. The looper gave a thumbs up. Jones showed the functions to the looper. "Jones we need to go the zero point is getting more unstable." Foundation said while looking at the zero point.

Foundation PoV
I was looking at the zero point and at the person called jones. "Lets go found!" Jones said. I grabbed him by the neck and jumped to the zero point. Jones looked surprised when I did that. "Calm down jones I got you." I said whilst I put his arm around my neck. "Ok so from my knowledge when the zero point starts to bloom there is no turning back." Jones said. Suddenly there was a powerful blast towards jones. Jones form changed. "Jones what is happening? Your glowing." I said scared for his safety. "I don't know but it feels like I can fix the zero point by myself. I feel energised." Jones exclaimed. There was a change of clothes to god like clothes. The glowing stopped to reveal the everything. The zero point disappeared.