Backstory

TW: Mention of abuse

You are Olivia Dixon. You are a 14 years old from Reseda. You live with your mother (Luna Dixon). Your father left you guys when you were 2 and you felt angry because as you got older, you learnt more about your dad and your past. He used to abuse your mother and when he does, she used to use you as her shield which is upsetting. But despite her troubled past, Luna always kept her head high and would do anything to protect her only child.

As you got older, you always wondered if this situation would happen to you when you're your mom's age so you got into taekwondo and you were not just good but really good. You were doing really until the age of 10 because that's when you moved to Reseda. You were sad but it was for the best in case your dad were to ever come back. When you did, you would've never had guess you had came in the middle of a karate war.

You had just joined Cobra Kai a couple of months ago and you quickly became one of the best (as you should!!). But as good you were at karate, you were still picked on at school by none other than Anthony LaRusso. Yep the guy was a bitch only because he knew that you dad used to abuse you and your family so he used to his advantage. But you took your anger out in training.

Present day now and you heard that Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang have joined forces. You were quite surprised since Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence both hated each other as you have heard from the others. But that doesn't stop you from being the best you can be.

Words: 322
A/N: Hope this gives you a jist of what Olivia's past is like. Now things are gonna get interesting.