Act 2, Chapter 4

We were at the dojo today and I was at the machine where you can practice both your punches and kicks. I really don't wanna be here but their nothing I can do. But all I did was picture Silver's stupid face on all of these targets. As soon as the beeping went off, indicating me to start, I started punching all the targets with all of my might. I looked around to see Keeny and the others looking at me with concern but I didn't care.

Silver was training the other students when he stopped. "There he is." Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked.

"The man himself. Joon-be stance." Everyone did the stance and looked at Stingray as he walked in.

"An exemplar of everything Cobra Kai stands for."

Seriously? He probably the reason why Kresse was wrongfully put in prison.

"Loyalty. Discipline. Inner strength. After former Sensei Kresse's cowardly attack, most people would've crawled into a hole to hide. Not Stingray. He stood tall. Demanded justice. That's Cobra Kai. So, let's give him the welcome he deserves." Everyone started clapping and I knew I had to or i would get called out for it.

I can't believe everyone is falling for this bullshit!

"Nichols, take over class. I need a word with my guy here." Tory took over class and I got back doing what I was doing.

*Later*

I was playing basketball by myself after practice trying to clear my head but nothing was working. I was off and it clearly showed in my game. I didn't get one basket even when I did layups and they're the easiest thing to get.

Cobra Kai is expanding as we speak and i'm here playing basketball trying to clear my head. What am I supposed to do? Every kid in the Valley is gonna go through the same bullshit I am and I'm just here playing basketball. Silver's corruption is going to get even worse and I'm gonna have to pay for it if I don't do something soon. I need advice but I don't know who to go to. Unless...

I had a idea but it's risky and I don't know if this person is gonna be up for it. But there's no harm in trying. I went to go and take a shower, and went to go to the police station.

*At the police station*

I went in and asked to see the person I needed to talk to. They let me go and before I did, I took a deep breath not knowing what the outcome will be. But there's no turning back now.

I went and sat in front of him.

"Hey Shaun. I really need you help, but you cannot and I mean cannot tell Kenny I am here. It's about Cobra Kai."

"Sure, Olivia. What can I do for you?"

Here it goes.

"You know at the All Valley tournament, well I had just won the girls' division and won it for Cobra Kai. As you can imagine, It was the best day of my life. But that was cut short because as I was getting my bag, I overheard Silver, my Sensei, talking to the referee about how he thought he would back out of the deal and the money he promised to him will be given to him by tomorrow morning. So at this point, I am really devastated about it and now I have to put a brave face and go back there like nothing has happened. You know, everything was supposed to be better after the tournament. But it's only getting worse. I'm becoming someone i don't wanna be. I'm hiding the truth from your brother. I'm lying to someone I fear. I'm trying to give hints to everyone that could put people in danger. There has to be another way. Or at least somebody else who can help me. That's why I came to you. i really need your help."

"Listen, I know you better than anyone. If there's something they need help with, you'll help with definitely. And I say that you do what you think is right. If it goes wrong, there's nothing you can do about it. Stop worrying about it being something you will regret. If it doesn't work out the first time, then keep trying. Try again and again until you get it right. If you have to go to extreme lengths, then do that. If you're worried about the risk, don't worry because if it goes right, that risk will be rewarded. And if you're afraid of hurting my brother, don't be because I know he will forgive you in the end."