Act 1, Chapter 6

"Wait, let me get this straight. You set a trap to use your skills and get him suspended at the same time? Damn, you're good Olivia!" Robby high-fived me and Kenny.

"Man, we couldn't take anymore of their crap. We had to use our training but just where no one was around and safely." I replied.

"Class, fall in." Kreese yelled out as we got into position. I took my spot next to Kenny of course. Over the past couple weeks, the dojo has been filling up because of the new equipment that Silver had ordered.

"Today, we have a very important lesson, don't we Sensei?" Kreese asked Silver.

"Yes, we do. Weakness."

"Your opponent's weakness must be exposed whenever possible."

"At the tournament, you'll have to recognise that weakness and make no mistake, we all have one."

"But, Sensei Kresse doesn't." i said

"Of course he does, everyone has one. Today, your goal is to find your opponent's weakness and attack it. No points. You hit the mat, you lose. You got it?"
We nodded. "Alright, prepare for combat."

"Hey Ken, care to make this interesting?" i asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Every match, we predict who's gonna win. if we guess correctly, we get one point. Whoever wins has to order food every time we hang out for a entire week. Got it?"

"Okay, hope your wallet's ready because you're about to go broke."

"Boy, please!" i said as we sat down.

First up, is Tory and Piper. Piper is new so i already knew who is gonna win.

"I say, Tory's gonna win."

"Okay, so i get Piper."

They got into their fighting stances. "Ais!"

Piper did a walkover towards Tory and tried to throw a few punches which we were all blocked. So she did a cartwheel to get out of the situation.

"Are you gonna dance around or are you gonna throw something?" Tory taunted.

"Why not both?" Piper answered.

Piper ran up to Tory and tried to kick her but she she ducked. Then Piper grabbed Tory but Tory flipped her onto the mat.

"We should do that again sometime." Piper suggested.

"Don't get your hopes up." Troy spat.

"Well, it's one nil to me. I wonder who's next." I said taunting. Kenny playfully rolled his eyes.

*Later*
As Kyler threw his opponent on the ground, the score became 5-5.

"Double or nothing?" Silver asked

"Okay. Ms Dixon." As my name was called, everyone's face was filled with fear as they knew that i knew taekwondo and both senseis didn't care if i use one or two moves.

Silver looked around the room.

Please don't say Kenny's last name. Please don't say Kenny's last name!

"Payne!" Everyone snickered. Kenny got up scared but he knew what had to be done.

We both got into our fighting stances. "Ais!"

I knew Kenny's weakness was getting hurt but no one knew mine.

My weakness is him.

I tried to get a few blows on him but he blocked them but i kicked him in the shoulder and he looked really hurt.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hey, are you okay?"

Kenny was about to reply but Kresse called us to go to our corners. Kresse did not look happy.

"Stop playing around. Take him down."

"But sensei..." He gave me a death stare. "Yes sensei."

We got back into our fighting stances "Ais!"

I went for the fake punch then kick his same shoulder.

Shit, shit, shit!

"H-hey Kenny...Look I-I'm sorry-"

But Kenny caught me off guard and swept my legs and just like that, i was on the mat.

Not bad, Payne. Not bad at all.

I smiled when Kenny and Silver high-fived each other.

"There. What did we learn? The common belief is you shouldn't care what other people think about you, right? Wrong! What your opponent is thinking is key. In war. In business. In a fight. Don't let your opponent think whatever they want. Make them think what you want them to think. If they think you're weak, then you can surprise them with your strength. Good job."

Me and Kenny bowed, then did our secret handshake.

"Hey, Liv, you own me some food!" I shook my head as Kenny said that knowing he is never gonna live that one down.

———————————————————————————
Words:749
A/N Sorry if its so short but i wanted this chapter to focus mainly on the weakness scene. Hope you enjoy😊