Act 1, Chapter 8

This is it. All the training, harsh criticism has led up to this moment. The moment where you prove to all the valley that your dojo is the best of the best. It's time for the All Valley.

"Ladies and gentlemen," said the host Daryl "you've been waiting a long time, but we're finally here. Dojos from all across the valley have been for a year for their at glory. You ready to meet them?" The crowd cheered.

I went up to Kenny. "Hey bae, you ready to knock this competition out off the park?"

"I'm ready when you are." He kissed my cheek as we got in line.

"This sensei and dojo needs no introduction. He took the All Valley by storm in 1984 and '85 and quickly became one of the greatest underdogs in the history of the sport. Last year, this dojo came out of nowhere and made it to the finals. They've got some new fighters and ready to show the world that they're the best around. Give it up for Miyagi-Do karate, lead by 2-time champion Sensei Daniel LaRusso."

Everyone in the crowd started to cheer like crazy as they came out but i knew that they didn't stand a chance against us.

"This next dojo took last year's title. But they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? And last year's runner-up. He might be wearing a new gi, but Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike. This is still a badass name for a dojo, give for up for Cobra Kai!"

Everyone cheered for us and i looked over at Sam. i gave her a dirty look and turned to look forward. I grabbed Kenny's hand for comfort as this was gonna be a bumpy ride.

"And finally, this dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you might recognise a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion, Miguel Diaz!"

The crowd cheered as they ran past us but i didn't pay no mind. But this one particular girl was giving me the nastiest look so i gave it back. But that's okay, need to store me anger for the competition.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned grand champion. Welcome to the 51st Annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament! It's karate time."

We found out that the first thing was the skills competition. I was doing a freestyle routine which i've had in my mind since we first found out about it. I can't wait to show them what i've got. Me and Kenny were talking about how excited we were to win when we got called by Kresse.

"All your training has brought you up to this moment. Remember, if you win, you don't you get a trophy, you get the glory. And you get to know forever, that you are a champion. I have had students with all the talent in the world, squander their moment. Do not let history repeats itself. Do not let your emotions cloud your judgement."

"By the way, that's not a pep talk, that's an order. And we're all gonna to follow sensei Kreese's orders are we?"

"Yes sensei!"

"Let's go win this! Come on!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time to being our skills competition."

"Hey, you nervous?" I asked Kenny as he was warming up.

"Is it obvious?" he said nervously shaking.

I grabbed his hand and told him to breathe. "Listen you're going to do alright, yeah? I have faith in you."

"Thanks Liv."He kissed my cheek as he made his way up to the mat. Four of Cobra Kais followed him, holding wooden planks.

This is gonna be good.