Act 1, Chapter 4

Today, we were going to the drive-in to see the 'Bloodsport' movie. Me and Kenny were hanging out before Robby came to pick us up at my house. We were just using our phones until Kenny spoke up.

"So... about the kiss yesterday, did you enjoy it?"

"Boy, hush. That kiss was only a tactical move to throw you off your game. Also, i did enjoy it but only a little bit." I chuckled a bit.

"Would you kiss me again if you had the choice, of course?"

Yes, definitely, 100%, boy just kiss me now!

"Yeah, yeah i would." i smiled softly at him.

He smiled at me softly then leaned in.

BEEP BEEP.

Robby was beeping to indicate that he was here.

Dammit Robby!!!

"Well, i guess we should, um, go now." i suggested.

"Yeah, i guess that is a good idea." Kenny sounded a bit crushed and it broke my heart but we hadn't gone out officially so there isn't anything to be sad about i guess.

*Time skips to the drive-in*

While everyone else was watching the movie, me and Kenny were getting people food. i was carrying drinks and Kenny was carrying the food. We were just about to finish up when Kyler called out to us.

"Hey, yo, bitch boy and girl! What about mine?"

"But you said you didn't want anything and we about to finish-" i said before i was interrupted.

"Was i talking to you?" i stayed silent. "Yeah, didn't think so. So let me get 2 buckets of popcorn with butter, 4 large cokes, 2 hot dogs with mustard, no ketchup and a pretzel."

"But we can't carry-" Kenny protested.

"Oh and nachos with extra cheese and jalapeños poppers, alright?"

Me and Kenny both looked at each other, then sighed as we went to get Kyler's order.

"Hey." Robby called out before getting out of the car. "Don't worry about him. Hazing the new guy. It's a good thing."

"Bro, i've been here longer than him and he still treats me like shit!" I protested.

"Guys, just trust me, it's a lot less dangerous then what i had to do. Just keep your head up and you'll both earn their respect. Got it?" We both nodded. "Oh, and get me a butterfinger."

Me and Kenny walked up to the stands to get the food but it took really long but we managed to keep ourselves occupied.

After we got the food, we split it half and half so it was easier to carry. Then Kenny spotted some people he had hope he would not see again, Bert and Nate.

"Oh, not these guys again!"

"Come on, let's just-"

And the next thing you know, you both bumped in to someone and dropped all of the food. We looked up to see that it was Hawk.

Oh shit, not him again!

"Damn, that sucks. But you should watch where you're going kids."

Oh he did not just call me a kid!

I was about to say something but, luckily, Robby stepped in.

"Yeah, same goes for you." Kenny walked to go behind Robby as i stood next to him.

"You betrayed Miyagi-Do, traitor!" Nate called out.

Really, that was the best you could come up with?