Act 2, Chapter 2

I decided that i would go to the new dojo to see what has happened since i have been away. But oh my gosh!

The new dojo is better than i expected. And it has gotten a whole lot bigger.

I was greeted by a receptionist when i went on who showed where the changing room was and where the actual training bit of the dojo is. I got dressed and decided to eavesdrop on what bullcrap Silver was saying.

"When i look around today, I see the future."

Yeah, right. All you see is a bunch of kids you have brainwashed so you can tell them to do well until you pay for them to win.

"Now it's no secret our past has been flawed. Sensei Kreese fell victim to his demons. But John Kresse is not Cobra Kai. We are. We've already shown we're champions. But that championship is merely a springboard to new heights. That's why i brought in some of the finest senseis in the Valley. Consider this their job interview."

I couldn't take anymore of Silver's crap so i walked in.

"Let's all give it up, the champ is in the house." Everyone started clapping as i took my spot next to Kenny. I feel bad about lying to him like this. I wish he could see how evil Silver is.

"She's allowed to be a little late. Today."

"Hey bae, when you gonna bring your trophy in?" Kenny asked smirking.

"Not today." i said straight up. I think i hurt him a little but as of right now, i don't care.

"All right, warm up. The senseis will instruct you. Let's see what they know."

I went to go practise my kicks, but one of the sensei came up to me.

"So, you are champion, eh?" He sounded like he had one of those strong Japanese accents.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Good. Then, I will not go easy on you."

But i don't think you're supposed to go easy on anyone hear. A part of the slogan is that you show 'No Mercy'. Whatever.

I shrugged off my thoughts and went over to the part where you train you legs.

The sensei held the things you use to train your kicks (idk what they are called🥲) as i practiced my kicks. But after every kick i did, the guy kept on huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. It was getting annoying. After one more kick, he stopped me.

"You are better than this!"

Well, i can't focus because of 3 reasons:
1. I just found out that my "championship" was a fraud and now i had to come back here like everything is okay.
2. I'm lying to my boyfriend about this whole thing
3. You keep huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf from the 3 little pigs so of course i am better than what i am doing right now! But the question is:

"How would you know? You've never seen me fight."

"It's is obvious. You are troubled."

Well, nah then!!

"Maybe you do not want to train anymore now that you are champion."

"I don't just fight for a trophy. I wanna be strong, to defend what's mine."

"Good reasons"

"What about you? Why become a sensei?"

"Honor."

There was a pause.

Well, what about it then?

"That's it?" i asked.