4

Diamond Brown
+2 weeks

Diamond stood outside of her parents house with a gift bag in her hand.

She walked towards the door and rang the doorbell. Soon the door opened Revealing her mother.

"Hello." Her mother spoke. "Hey." Diamond walked in. Her black curly hair was pulled up into a high puff. She wore a black shirt showing off her neck tattoos along with her one arm sleeve of tattoos.

She wore blue jeans as well. She walked inside of the house and slipped her shoes off.

She spoke. "where's daddy?" She asked. "In the backyard barbequing." She spoke. "Is that for him?" She asked. "Yeah." Diamond nodded.

"Just sit it right here. I'll give it to him when he comes inside." Keisha explained. Diamond nodded before walking out to the backyard that was full of people.

Her father's friends , family ,and kids.

She knew she wouldn't stay for long. She walked over to her dad and spoke. "happy father's day." She explained.

"Thank you." He gave her a brief side hug. "how you been?" He asked.

"Good." She smiled. "You staying outta trouble?" He asked. "Mhm." She nodded.

"Go head and get ya self a plate." He spoke. She walked away and just grabbed a Capri sun and she sat alone.

Soon a man sat down at the table she sat down at. She glanced at him and then back at her phone.

Soon she headed inside the house and to the fridge so she could get another drink.

"This is my daughter diamond, diamond this is your father's friend Steven." Keisha spoke.

Diamond turned around. "hey." She smiled. "Hey. Ian even know y'all had another daughter." He waved.

"Yes..she-" Keisha was cut off by Niani. "Ma come here."

"Diamond. Why didn't I know about you?" The tall brownskinned man smiled.

"I don't know. They just never talked about me." She chuckled. "Yeah? Your very beautiful diamond." He spoke.

She looked up at him and smiled showing her teeth. "thank you." She smiled reaching in the fridge.

"How old you is?" He spoke. "24." She spoke. The two began to have a conversation as she walked outside to the backyard.

She laughed as she sat down. "nah foreal." He spoke.

The two talked for a while before diamond decided to just leave because she was not really talking with family.

•••••••••••

"I don't know." Diamond mumbled to Laila who sat in bed with diamond. "do you wanna go to the club tomorrow?" Laila asked.

"Just us" diamond questioned. "yeah...and my boyfriend." She explained. "what club? I'm tryna stay outta trouble." Diamond explained.

"Well then let's go to a strip club." She spoke. "nah Ian got money to be blowing on bitches." Diamond explained.

Laila chuckled. "yeah this probably why ion be having money either. We can just go to the regular club. Girls get in free before 11." She explained.

"So where we going?" Diamond asked. "opium. It's that one club over there downtown. Nice as fuck in there and it be so many niggas in there." She spoke.

"Ain't yo boyfriend coming..?"

"We do threesomes."

"What...with another man?" Diamond laughed. "Yeah. I wouldn't let my nigga touch him tho. I js like both of my holes stuffed." She spoke.

"Oh...okay." diamond mumbled. "don't judge me. Remember allat shit we did with niggas together before you got locked up? Yeah.." she spoke.

Diamond chuckled. "Yeah.." she mumbled.

"Well when we go to the club leave allat tough jailbird shit at home. Dress like you used to dress before you got locked up. You was kinda emo." She spoke.

"Don't call me a jailbird Laila. Ion like that name." She spoke. "Why not?" She asked.

"Self explanatory. I'm hungry. You wanna go to Wendy's?" Diamond asked. "Eww Wendy's. Fuck no. Let's go to McDonald's." She spoke.

"Nah I want a baconator. We can go to both." Diamond stood up and Laila as well.

"A baconator do sound good." She spoke. "Yeah Wendy's really fire but McDonald's blinding y'all. They sell the same stuff. Wendy's got loaded potatoes and fries n shit." Diamond argued.

"But them nuggets at Wendy's be nasty."