26

Diamond Brown
+3 weeks

Diamond sat down on her bed and sighed. She stared down after taking her work cap off.

She soon stood up and walked to the shower. She stripped out of her clothes and started the water. She stared in the mirror at herself.

"I'm engaged." She remembered and she smiled again. She took a shower quickly. She then called her fiancé and smiled.

He answered the phone. "Wassup baby."

"Hey fiancé." She was so happy and he chuckled. "Hey my beautiful soon to be wife." He spoke making her heart flutter.

"What you doing?" He asked. "I just got home." she spoke. "Imma come see you." He spoke.

"Okay." She spoke. "Nah let's meet up somewhere." She spoke. "Okay where you wanna meet? I'm actually outside ya Parents house right now. I gotta go drop sum off from my mama and take a look at ya mama car since she don't wanna wait for ya daddy to get off work." He spoke.

"You can meet me here if you want." He spoke. "Yeah sure. I'll come. But my parents still dont know we're together and let's not say anything...." She spoke.

••••••••••

The door opened revealing diamonds mother. "Diamond...what are you doing here?" Her mother spoke.

"Nothing just came to see you.." she spoke. "Well hello." She shut the door behind diamond.

"Your fathers at work." She spoke as diamond slipped her shoes off.

She walked to the kitchen and sat down on the chair next to the island.

"You hungry?" Her mama asked. "No thank you." She shook her head. "Marcus is out there fixing on my car. I know he's a bit older than you but he is an outstanding young man. You should talk to him." Her mother winked at her and Diamond chuckled.

"I'd do more than talk to him." Diamond chuckled. Her mother side eyed her. "He's not that type of man." She shook her head.

"I know because I'm getting married to him." Diamond smiled as she toyed with her ring.

Her mother paused and walked over. She grabbed Diamonds hand and stared at the beautiful ring on her finger.

"Diamond don't play now. I'm serious. WHO are you marrying?" She asked. "Marcus. I've been with him for a while now. He proposed a few weeks ago." She spoke and her mother gasped.

"MARCUSSS." she screamed. "Oh my goodness mom." Diamond rolled her eyes as her mom grabbed her phone. Soon Marcus walked back in the kitchen with a white wife beater on but it had black spots on it from working on the car. He wore jeans and he was wiping his hands off as he walked in with a toothpick in his mouth.

"Yes ma'am? Hey Diamond." He nodded.

"No no no. Don't you yes ma'am me and don't you hey diamond my daughter. This is your FIANCÉ and y'all didn't bother to tell me?" She spoke making a chuckle slip out of his mouth as he smiled walking closer.

"I kept it a secret cuz that was your daughter's wish." He threw his hands up as he walked over to her. "Please don't hug me , your sweaty." She held her hand up making him smack his lips.

"Unt unt diamond. Marcus gon head and hug her so I can get a picture." She held her phone up.

She sighed. Marcus walked over and wrapped his arms around Diamond. She smiled a bit as she laid her head on his chest.

Her mother snapped several pictures. "Let me call your father and tell him." She smiled.

"I'm done Ms.Keisha. Just finished up. Simple fix." He spoke. "Well thank you baby. How much?" She asked.

"Ms.Keisha I already told you I don't want your money. Keep it." He spoke. "I took an Uber here so I could leave with you. You ready?" Diamond asked.

"Uh...anything else you need Ms.Keisha?" He asked. "Unt unt. Thank you baby." She briefly hugged him.

"Well we finna head out. See you Sunday. Love you." He spoke. "Love y'all too. Y'all be safe. Take good care of my daughter." She spoke. "Always." He smiled as diamond stood up.

They headed to the door and slipped their shoes on and they headed out. They hopped in Marcus' car and she spoke.

"So your just not gonna kiss me?" She asked. He smacked his lips. "Ian wanna kiss you in front of ya mama." He kissed her lips.

She hummed against his lips. "She used to do that to me all the time as a kid and I asked her to stop. She'll be fine."

I'm finna just publish the rest of the book so I can publish The next book I want tomorrow 🤭

And I know falling doesn't need a second book but I just created it for my own purposes and I won't publish it until falling has at least like 300k reads but it's about symeres love story. So sweet and pure 😊

Okay happy new years guys.

I MISS 2014. It was 10 years ago 😭😭I hope that this year feels like 2014 cuz so far this ain't it...

But guys I'm also in my insane era. Like the attraction between my head and the wall is really strong 😍😍😍

Also guys I'm joining the military but I haven't decided if I want to do Air Force or space force cuz I'm more of a tech girl 💁🏾‍♀️🙄

I'm so unserious.

Okay I js said a whole bunch of nothing.
Okay bye fr.