21

Diamond Brown
+1 week

Diamond walked in the house and slipped her shoes off. Howie barked as she locked the door.

She walked to his cage and unlocked the door allowing him to run free.

She walked to the room and he followed closely. She walked to her bathroom and stripped out of her clothes.

Her phone rang but she was too deep in thought to even look that way. She stepped in the shower and turned the cold water on.

She stood there letting the water hit her skin for a few moments before she began washing up.

When she felt clean she turned the water of. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body in a towel. She washed her face and pulled her curly hair up into a high puff.

She felt like crying. It was just one of those days. She was emotional.

Nothing made her happy. Marcus did sometimes. But now he was at work and he worked 48 hour shifts at the fire station before he would have the rest of the week off.

(Y'all ik that's not realistic but I didn't mean 48 hrs straight. Firefighters usually work 48 hr shifts but they sleep at the station and work for 2 days and then they get the rest of the week off.)

She dried off and got dressed in pajamas before walking to her bed. She climbed in bed as her phone rang again.

She sighed in frustration as she reached over and grabbed it. She answered the call without checking the contact name.

"Hello." She spoke. "Hey diamond baby. Where you at?" She heard her mother. "I'm at home." She mumbled.

"You okay?" She asked. "Yeah mom I'm just tired that's all. I just got home from work." She explained.

"Oh okay well I'll give you a call in an hour or two. Go ahead and get your rest." She spoke. "Okay bye momma." She spoke before hanging up.

Knocking on the door caught her attention. She opened the door without checking and furrowed her eyebrows as tj slipped inside.

"They lookin for me diamond. Them niggas got guns. Please let me stay here." He begged as he shut the door.

"Who? The police?" She questioned. "Nah. Them niggas." He spoke as he locked the door.

"How did you get my address?" She spoke as howie walked in. "Damn what the hell you feeding him?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How'd you get my address?" She asked. "Laila. Is it a problem?" He kicked his shoes off and walked to the kitchen.

"Tj...how long are you gonna be here?" She asked. "Probably till like early tomorrow morning." He spoke as he opened the fridge.

She grew irritated and rolled her eyes before turning around and walking to her room with howie. She shut the door and sat in bed.

She laid in bed on her stomach with her face towards the wall. Howie continuously tried to jump on the bed and on to her and she grew irritated.

"Come on." She sat up. She walked to the door and let howie out. She placed him in the cage and walked back to her room.

She was half asleep when she felt something that woke her up.

She felt someone over her back kissing her neck as her pants were slid down.

Her eyes flew open and she turned around and pushed tj away.

"No tj." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" He continued to stand on his knees over her waist.

"Get up and off the bed tj." She spoke. "Why?" He grabbed her hands tightly.

"Stop tj." She attempted to sit up and he held her down with his weight. He laid on top of her as she squirmed and grunted. She was regretting putting howie in the cage.

He tugged at her shirt causing it to tear and expose her breast. Her moving made him nervous and irritated so he sent a punch to her face sending her out.

She laid in bed unconscious as he stripped out of his clothes and he admired her face as he toyed with her breast.

He slipped her pants off and her panties. He rubbed her box slowly as he admired it.