Part 2. The shivering cold of a forest. And the cold evil of humans.

Warnings?...

Idk, stuff you might consider in rezero and stuff and yeah!

Uhhhh.... I seriously don't know what warnings to put, but you know me! You know this story so expect things like so!

Enjoy the chapter?

Btw, the image above is how the mc looks, so... Idk, but its basically a carbon copy of Satella without the world ender part and without a veil... Yet..

Narrator  POV.

'Where am I?' Asked Artemis to him... or her? Herself as she saw a frozen forest...

'I feel cold..' Artemis noticed that... They were not wearing what they were wearing before, her hair was no longer a tone of orange but a tone of silver... her chest was heavy, legs felt... Breezy...

She observed the strange outfit she wore...

"Sir!" Yelled Artemis as she rushed towards the figure of a man through the snowy mist... At least asking their location would be ideal...

Yet the snowy mist was blow away by the wind...

'Huh?' Artemis was confused... Was this a dream.. ? Why was everything so cold... Why did it feel so... lonesome?...

As the figures of dozens upon dozens of ice statues where revealed...

(Note. Artemis never saw season two of RE:zero due to being upset at the news of rem..)

Artemis quickly ran towards one of the statues.. Did people get trapped in ice?... Why .. how could she help them?

Yet as soon as Artemis touched the surface of the ice...

' Argh!?' That hurt... feeling as if the intense cold spread through her hand...

Plan b! Using the sleeve of this awkward dress!

So with care and the wrist being enveloped in the sleeve... 

What would this exactly do anyways?...

Artemis questioned this Idea... As a fire would most likely be the best idea?...

Yet as Artemis saw the ice looked more like a sculpture... No sign of a human inside...

'Huh?... Their ears...' Artemis instinctively moved her hand towards her own ears... Ears that were certainly not human.

'Spiky... Wait... Pointy... Elves?... But mine are shorter... Am I cursed in being short in certain aspects forever?...' Artemis rather quickly accepted that he turned into.. a girl... yet would deal with that later, because at this point death by hypothermia would be possible...

Artemis was shivering and walking around... Maybe the sculptor was around?...

Yet the cold... Started to hurt... The dress Artemis was wearing was certainly not made for the winter...

Artemis started to release small tears... this was hurting, Serena was probably worried, His.. Or her mother would be... Extremely worried...

And Artemis was no longer himself... The hair tone seemed unnatural, the ears where inhumane, the feminine features were... Considerably attractive... Some that Serena would definitely be jealous of...

'I Want to go home...' Thought Artemis, as he realized that whatever this was, was not worth dying and loosing his family forever... 

He would prefer to be a miserable boy with a happy family, than a miserable girl with no family...