Part 8. Shadows of Revolution.

Warnings as always

Expect what you can expect always in this fanfic.

Enjoy

Narrator POV.

Ezra's arm fell to the floor limp, as so did his body... Pools of blood as the arm and the stub bleed...

He was paralyzed from the own use of his technique, an immense prowess with thunder, yet paralyzing his own body for it...

He had fought with all he could give...

Lived with all he could live, and had no regrets but one.

*Fiyush*

A short burst of fire magic to cauterize the wound... That had been his last burst of power...

"EZRA IS DEFEATED! WHAT A MAGNIFICENT DISPLAY!"

And so...

Abby could only beg to the gods or whatever was above that they wouldn't treat this like a deathmatch... Yet she saw a chance with Artemis at giving up everything and fighting...

"I hoped you would last a bit longer... Huh... Welp! I guess I chop you up now!" Said Cecilius...

And so...

The crowd yelled one word

"Kill."

Ezra had no ability to speak at this moment, but he would probably insert some sarcastic remark about how rotten humanity is...

But even then...

Artemis watched too many musicals.

*CreaAAAKKK!*

The giant gate opened... Guards stationed there fell limp...

A chorus of OOoohs and aAAhhhs came from a horde of 51 Gladiators who were willing to give up their lives... They surrounded Ezra and began T-Bagging on him.

"We will never be slaves again..." Said a voice from the crowd...

Abby concentrated on the structure of the entire colosseum... it was mostly made of stone right?...

*BRUUUUUUUAHAJNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THUD*

The structure fell flat to the ground with the people on it...

And yet...

"Is this an act of opposition? how hopeless..." Said Esfir as she was by the Emperor's side... Cecilius soon joined their side, excited to fight more people...

"The hopeless don't revolt... Because this is an act of hope!." Said Artemis from the crowd...

Ezra right now wanted to slap them for being incredibly stupid.

"You understand this will lead to the death of everyone present upon your side, Right?" Said The emperor...

"Our hearts beat as one, and so will our blades!"

"WE WILL NEVER BE YOUR SLAVES AGAIN"

And so...

"Cecilus, Deal with them." Said The emperor as he signaled Esfir to bring him to Safety...

*BRUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM*

The earth shook as Abby raised the levels of the ground... Either everyone died inside or they killed her. No emperor was getting out.