Part 12. The Other Silver Haired Half Elf.

Warnings as usual

beware of my written words! Cause they have rascism and violence and and moreeeeeee!

Like Suicide from barusu!

And sexual comments from Ram.. Wait, Ram isn't here...

Ahem!

Artemis shall finally meet the other silver haired half elf! YAY

Narrator POV.

Subaru looked up...

Priscilla was rather amused at Subaru looking like the world just died on him...

Artemis was a bit worried... Would Subaru hate her as well?...

yea, He wouldn't allow that!

"Oho! Another beautiful girl has fallen from heaven!" Said Subaru...

"... Good Evening Sir." Said Artemis trying to be polite... Maybe tricking him into security wasn't a good idea considering how... MOTIVATED, Subaru was...

"Hey!... Ahem..."

Subaru put a hand on his hip.

A finger pointing to the sky.

Leaned back his head like a shoujo male lead.

"My Names Natsuki Subaru! And I am not helping this girl dressed in red with massive assets! As she seems to be fully capable of defending herself so I am just a lone looser in this world! I am also helpless!" Said Subaru...

"You are honest... I like that... Well" Said Priscilla...  She maybe did not want the spotlight to be stolen from her... Although... She was a bit... Uneased, Seeing the emblem in the bottom of Artemis' long veil... the emblem of the Vollachian Army...

"My name is Priscilla Barielle. I am the one favored by this world itself, and even if flattery wouldn't help you, it would be quite pleasing from such.. appealing vermins." Said Priscilla...

"Oi! Im talking to the girl in the veil. Not the one with... massive... really massive... assets." Said Subaru, totally not staring...

"It seems you lack manners, can you not see who actually matters here? Or are your eyes set on the coward who does not show her face?" Said Priscilla...

Artemis gripped her wrists... Feeling as shackled as if she was a gladiator... in that island... 

She erected her back and took the pride she needed...

"My name is Artemis. Just Artemis." Said Artemis... Abandoning the last name she had used long ago... a name that tied her to the family she longer for...

"Huh... Well, Isn't that like.. A greek name?... Yup! The goddess of hunt, moon and purity right here!... this world is so wild, I wouldn't doubt it..." Said Subaru...