Part 11. Soliloquy

Warning.

MAYBE. Just maybe...

Wholesomeness.

Maybe a heck ton of angst.

Who knows!

Narrator POV.

Artemis basically cried to sleep...

Puck brought her with Magic into a bedroom... And prayed that they wouldn't find her... He wasn't so responsible right?... Why does she cry so much?...

But most importantly...

Why does she dress exactly like Satella?...

Puck aparated next to Emilia

"Lia.. I need you to follow me, And trust me on this one." Said Puck to Emilia...

"Puck?... Okay." Said Emilia as she began following puck who was dragging her through a corridor of wood with his small paw.

"this door" Said Puck.

"Never Open It. Never let it be opened by anyone... Okay?" Said Puck...

"Okay?.. But-"

"No excuses, Don't open it..." Said Puck...

It was past sunset... He began to dematerialize...

"Night Lia."

"Goodnight puck..." Said Emilia...

This was strange... Emilia could sense that there were 3 spirits in that room... and someone else?...

Maybe puck had a friend?...

Nevertheless, Emilia grabbed the key of the room and locked it.. She hung the key on her neck next to Puck's crystal...

Why did puck act weird?...

"Emiliaaaa- Taaaaan! Rem made a super delicious apple pie! Do you want some?" Said Subaru the buttler rushing to his not so young lady...

Emilia tasted a little...

"Hmmm, Oh! Everything Rem Makes is so good..."

"Yea right? though the skin is a bit bad... maybe luck."

"Okay..."

...

Artemis woke up in a room...

What happened...

Artemis remembered everything that happened...

A crying girl was not a good introduction...

Artemis saw the window... Grabbed her veil that was placed as a pillow, and put it on...

She jumped out of the window after grabbing her bags...

She landed on the floor... She never felt free... She gripped her wrists... The familiar feeling of shackles never left her...

And so, She wondered the streets.

...

"Sir, A room for one, two nights, meals included." Said Artemis...

"Eh? That would be... Two silver-.. That's too much." Said The man... Artemis placed two gold...

"Take it please." Said Artemis... Who only had gold coins really.

"... Thank you so much." Said the man... his face filled with relief...

"Do you need more money?" Asked Artemis... she had more than enough gold, and it wouldn't be good to hoard it.