Bio

Name- Mary ( meaning rebellious ) frost

Likes - handsome boys, sleeping, shotas, anime, comedy show, some American or France show's and gay porn

Hates - arrogant one, slut girls, office work, morning persons, Monday 

Vampire ability

Immortal – The power to never age and recover from almost any injury.

Unnatural Strength – The power to exert great strength.

Unnatural Senses – Vampires have uncanny senses.  They better sight, smell, hearing, taste, and sense of touch.

Unnatural Speed – Vampires can move at faster than the human eye.

Unnatural Healing – To heal rapidly from any physical injury.

Flight – Fly without any outside influence. 

Shapeshifting – Shapeshifting for a vampire can range from taking on the appearance of other people to changing into a bat.

Animal Control – Some vampires have exercised the ability to control animals; bats, wolves, rats, etc.

Telepathy – Vampires can sometimes read/sense another person’s thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or influence their minds/thoughts.

Telekinesis – Manipulate objects/matter with the mind.

Vision – Most vampires have night or heat vision but there have been instances of blood flow vision, the ability to see the flow of blood of any living being.

Succubus ability

Super Speed - They can move faster than the eye can see, able to appear and disappear in an instant.

Super Strength - A succubus has greater strength than a human and is able to lift a grown man with one hand.

Flight

Kiss of Death - A succubus has the ability to steal life force energy from victims via a kiss. This action usually results in the death of normal humans if the succubus is a novice, but overtime, it can be controlled.

Super Stamina - They can fight and make love vigorously without tire.

Healing Factor - They can fully heal from most wounds, including stabs and gunshots.

Lust Empowerment - By having sexual intercourse, a succubus is able to grow stronger and heal faster due to stealing life force energy.

Dream Walking - Throughout lore, succubi have been able to appear in the dreams of men in order to seduce them.

Supernatural Beauty - The succubus will be beyond the beauty of a normal human woman and is completely irresistible to men.

Sexual Inducement: Succubi have the ability to elicit sexual arousal within males to make them instantly crave sexual interaction, most likely through touch.

Immortality - As demons, Succubi are immortal.

Shapeshifting - Since they are seducers, they can change shape to match an individual's view of beauty, making it easier to tempt.