some information

( Sophia: the true kiss is a skill that allow for user to change species.

For example if user kiss a dragon or any monster or any demi race.

She can then change into the same race and mate or sex with him and make baby's.

And the true love is skill that allow user to wish anything but it has draw back are that have to wish something related to her lover's or true love.

When it is used it will take one year to recharge.)

Hmmn

True kiss let me change species so I can have sex with them.

It is a good skill I mean think about it how Can a girl take a monster dic you know it will break her pussy or ass.

And I am not interested to break my ass or pussy by being rape by some powerfull monster.

And true love is powerful skill it can even give ultimate skills compition.

I mean think about wishing anything.

I know it has draw back but that nothing For having a wish every year.

If I wish for my partner to be immortal.

He will become immortal.

Hey Sophia why did I get this skills.

(Sophia: it was related to your race.

If tell you the truth you were not even allow to have true love skill. It is a skill only true succubus can used.)

Then why I have this skill.

(Sophia: who knows)

Hey Sophia i also have a question why did I get sloth and pride unique skill.

(Sophia: Because when goddess lubna was looking through your life to give you some skill.

the most time she see you lazying around or being to proud of itself always looking down on other being and sometimes manipulating other people and making them worshipped you.)

What are you saying that is not true I was just giving them a reason to live.

I mean I was the most handsome person so of course they have to worshipped me.

(Sophia: first making people life hell.

Then you will come like a god to help them in there bad time letting them see you like a angel from heaven but in reality you are opposite of that you like all the attention you can get even if you have to play dirty.

You are just like a demon down below.)

So what do you hate me now.

(Sophia: what are you saying master. i am made for you.

My purpose is to serve you.

With all I have if you want I will help you too conquer this universe.

I am but a slave to your command.

I have over step my boundaries.

I apologise for my actions.)

Nah it's ok.

You are right I always like seeing other people in despair and then saving them like there angle.

I think we have take to much time in this conservation.

We should find veldora now.

(Sophia: of course master I will guide you to my best of ability)