Surprise

Cordelia's pov
It's been a few days since Alicia and I had that talk. I know it's sounds crazy but I think I'm falling for her. It's completely ridiculous of me because I barely know the girl. Aside from that I also have no clue whether she likes women, let alone me. I've never felt this strongly for someone before.

She's so sweet and caring, always checking on me just to see what I'm up to. No one's ever paid this much attention to me before and it's not helping my little crush. As I'm working on some lesson plans I remember the ball is in a few days. My mind has been so preoccupied that I forgot to tell her about it.

Every time I'm with her it's like I forget everything else. I put it in my mind to tell her when I see her next. That woman really seems to have a hold on me and I don't know what it is. She's just special I guess. "Knock knock" I hear her familiar voice before my office door opens.

"You've been in here for a while, have you eaten?" she asks and I smile at the cute look of concern on her face. "Not yet but I was planning to" I reply, "well come on then" she instructs. "Before I forget again, there's a ball this weekend. We have one every year, we just haven't had new admissions recently so I forgot to tell you" I explain.

"Oh... ok" she mutters quietly, "something wrong?" I ask as I get up and walk over to her. "No" she answers shortly, "I can tell you're lying" I point out bluntly. "It's fine, nothing to worry about. Let's eat" she pivots and I decide to leave it alone. I've learned that if she doesn't want to tell me something I can't get it out of her.

I do like how she always ends up telling me anyway though. We go to eat and she leaves shortly after making up some excuse. Since I have some free time I go back to my room hoping to take a nap. As soon as my head hits the pillow I begin to think of her. A smile falls on my lips as I picture her face. My mind wandering further and further until I begin to feel an unfamiliar wetness.

I cautiously reach a hand down my body and into my pants. I lay two fingers over my panties and feel how saturated they are. I've been wet before but I never knew I could get this wet. Without much thought I begin to circle my fingers on my clit. The thin fabric providing even more friction to stimulate me.

"Mmm" I moan softly, just now realizing how sensitive I am from not being touched for so long. Deciding not to waste time I slip my hand under the band of my underwear. I start rubbing just around my clit, whimpers escaping my lips. I get even more aroused at the picture of her doing this to me. I close my eyes and run my fingers through my folds.

"Please Al" I moan quietly, I push two fingers in slowly. Teasing myself how I imagine she would. Holding myself back from picking up the pace. Eventually I can't take it anymore and start to roughly thrust my fingers. I feel a scream itching at the back of my throat. I quickly throw up a sound barrier and just as I suspected a loud moan rips out of me.

"FUCK" I yell, my orgasm isn't quite coming yet but god this feels amazing. My eyes roll back as I start rubbing my clit again and bring my other hand to squeeze my boob. "Hey D, I wanted-" as I hear a voice I stop what I'm doing. My eyes flying open to see Regina standing in my doorway. It's obvious by the smirk on her face that she knows what I was up to.

"What's got you so riled up?" She asks, slowly walking over to me. "I- umm" I can't seem to get the words out as she stares down at me. "Go on little dove, tell me what's got you so excited" she whispers and I know it's wrong but holy fuck I'm horny. I feel like a teenager and I really need it.

I mean I can't get it from her so maybe if I see where this goes it'll relieve me in more ways than one. "Please fuck me" I moan, "oh? You're a bold one, aren't you?" She taunts me. Her fingers tracing a pattern down my upper body. Stopping to cradle one of my breasts in her hands. "Skip the foreplay. I'm ready" I say impatiently and she simply nods.

Regina and I have always had some level of tension between us. Yet we both made it clear to each other that it would never go anywhere. She's much different than I am and it just never made sense. Then again here we are, her sliding my panties down my leg as I grip onto the bedsheets.

"You sure you want this, princess?" She asks, "yes. Please" I beg. "You sound sexy when you beg" she remarks before taking a lick up my slit. I whimper as I try to stay quiet but shit it feels so good. She moans into my pussy and I moan loudly back as I feel the new sensation. "That's it... moan for me" she whispers, "fuck" I cry out.

Without warning she thrusts two fingers into me and I curl my toes. "You like that?" She smirks, "you don't have to tell me, I can see it on your face" she chuckles. She moves her head back down and begins sucking on my clit. The amount of pleasure I feel is so high I can barely speak. "Shit... I'm close" I moan softly, "just let it go, darling" she replies.

A few more thrusts from her fingers and a couple flicks of her tongue and I fall over the edge. Riding out my high on her face, she cleans me up and sits back next to me. "How was that?" She asks softly, brushing hair out of my face. "Good" I breathe out, "do you need anything?" She asks sweetly and I shake my head.

She gets up and heads towards the door but I stop her to ask what she needed. "Don't worry, I can ask you later" she utters before leaving the room. Now that I've settled I'm not sure if I feel better or worse. I choose to actually take that nap since I am pretty tired now. Hopefully I can see Alicia again before it's time for lights out.