Part 14: Bring in the chicken

Eri looked at Dabi as he walked next to Izuku on his right while Aizawa was on his left, "Tell me again why I agreed to this?" he asked, hands in his pockets since he couldn't stop messing with the cuffs. "To torment Endeavor and change your life around" he responded, "I still can't believe you agreed to it" he shrugged. "Let's just see how this turns out also why is the kid staring at me since we've been walking here?" the adopted parents of Eri looked at her and followed her stare to see it was indeed at Dabi, "Eri it's rude to stare," Izuku told her, but her eyes were more on his burns. "Do you think I could fix his burns?" she asked, and the two former Villain's paused, "You still can't control your Quirk yet hun, it'd take a lot of energy to reverse that" he explained to her, "We were literally talking about this an hour ago" he blinked, "If you want, we can start your training" Aizawa offered, "No, not yet she's still not fully used to anything yet so no" he shut that down, he wanted her to learn more about Quirks and how they work before she started training better her be prepared than injured for not knowing anything. 

"But I wanna help him like you both did for me" Dabi looked at the two who pursed their lips, "Eri..." she looked defeated and Izuku sighed, "How about this," she looked at him and so did the others, "When I get my Quirk cancelers off, why don't you help me heal him? It'd take a lot of energy for just one person but with two he'd be back to how he used to look" he offered, "What kind of Quirk are you talking about?" Aizawa asked aware that Izuku's Quirk is the same as All for ones. "It's a healing Quirk, I can't heal a burn on my shoulder because it's ineffective on me but on someone else it can work" he told him, "But" he turned back to Eri, "Before I let you help me, you have to learn the most important things about a Quirk. Whether it be mine, yours or someone else's. I don't want you overexerting yourself, hurting yourself or those around by accident" he told her, "The training offer still stands" he sighed, "You and I will be having a major talk later" he told him, looking at the Pro. "Which talk?" he went to answer but stopped himself, Dabi raised a brow but shrugged. "Worry about that after!" 

"So, I can help?" she asked him, "Yes, but training first. You can't help me if you don't train your Quirk, alright?" she nodded happily, if she trains her Quirk, she might be able to help Mirio give his Quirk back! 

Izuku smiled and pat her head she grabbed his hand, and they were off again, Dabi just found this trio weird but interesting. 

"So... who wants to explain that Dabi is here?" Mineta said a sticky ball in hand in case of anything. "Dabi is going to be rehabilitated like me" Izuku said as Eri looked at Dabi again mainly at his burns like she was observing him, "There's no way this bastard agreed to it" Katsuki glared, "He did after I made a deal with him" the class raised a brow at him but Shoto narrowed his eyes at Dabi, "We made an exchange of info, I told him my real Identity and he told me his, so he knows who I really am including the last name I still hadn't told Aizawa about" what he said was true, he did not know his last name only the first. "So, Dabi is not his real name?" he shook his head, "No, nor is Bunny my real name" he told them, "So where is he staying?" Yoayorozu asked politely as usual, "One of the empty dorms, Bunny is still under my care and so is Eri, so they share my lounge with me" Aizawa motioned to an empty dorm on the first floor that had no name plate. Which was evidently across the lounge. "Okay then who watches me, exactly?" he asked them, "I'd say a chicken" Izuku groaned, "No, no, no, not the annoying chicken" he's had experience with this Chicken, "Yes the annoying chicken" he had a devious grin on his face, "Aizawa I will kick your ass if you even--" he was interrupted by Aizawa, "I already did after you said he'd agree to the rehabilitation" Izuku threw his hands up. "I will murder you!" he jumped at him, Eri looked worried, but Aizawa was quick to tie him up by the wrists once again.