Chapter 6

(Yes, I want to go ahead and start Shiloh and Ahmed's relationship in one chapter. He had such potential if the writers hadn't had him have a thing for Amy.)

Shiloh is building another shelf for her building. It's been a year since that day. There are more newspaper clippings on the wall. More metals, more trophies, more money. According to Lou, Lisa, and Amy, Shiloh's name is known all over America and the States.

"Hey, Shiloh, I got a client horse that's a high-end show jumper," Amy says. "Wanna come? I need my jumper."

Shiloh nods and she gets up. She puts her trophy on the shelf in the last available spot and she goes with Amy to her (Shiloh's) truck.

"Is it the one I didn't get to meet?" Shiloh asks. "The Prince?"

"Yes, but he wants me to bring my Champion Jumper," Amy says.

"Let me know when," Shiloh says. "I'm gonna go do some jumps with Kai."

"We're going now," Amy says.

Shiloh nods. She goes to her truck and Amy follows. As soon as Prince Ahmed Al Saeed's eyes train on Shiloh as soon as he sees her. Shiloh looks at Adrian.

"Can I take him for a spin?" Shiloh asks.

"She's my jumper when I fix jumper horses and she's also the undefeated of the last six years, Shiloh Bartlett."

Adrian doesn't hesitate. "The champion must."

Shiloh approaches the horse. Amy glances at Ahmed and his eyes hasn't left Shiloh since they fit there. Amy and Ty are engaged, she wants Shiloh to find happiness now, Ahmed seems perfect for her.

"Need a leg up?" Adrian asks.

"I got it," Shiloh says and she mounts the beauty.

Shiloh runs around with the horse, Zeus, but he gets antsy and stops and whinnies every so often.

"Shiloh, let me have a try," Amy says.

Shiloh jumps down off of Zeus and she moves to stand by Ahmed.

"You're the Prince that my cousin told me about," Shiloh says.

"And you're the champion cousin she mentioned," Ahmed says as Amy gets her feel of Zeus.

Amy takes the saddle off.

"I love doing this with my horse at Heartland," Shiloh says. "It's not always the safest but... you can get a better feel of your horse."

Ahmed slips his his card with his cell and business numbers on it into the jacket of Shiloh's jacket as Amy stops.

"Shiloh?!"

Shiloh glances at Ahmed and she goes to the horse. "Amy, leg up?"

Amy helps her onto Zeus and she runs her hand over his neck.

"Would she text me if she had my number?" Ahmed asks Amy.

"Yes," Amy replies. "I'd think so."

They watch as Shiloh rides Zeus over the jumps bareback and Ahmed watches her with wide eyes in awe. Amy smiles in joy as she watches her cousin.

"This horse is great," Shiloh says and she slides down.

"I can drive you home if you slow the Miracle Girl drive your truck home."

Shiloh gets chills as she smells his expensive cologne. "Okay." She hands Amy her truck keys. "Scratch her and I'll ride Spartan on my next competition."

Amy smiles. "I won't scratch your truck."

Shiloh sees a Lamborghini outside, a yellow one, and that's the car Ahmed leads her to. He opens the door for her and everything. Shiloh watches as the roof lets back.