Chapter 10

One year later.
Europe.
Final episode.

Shiloh fixes her makeup as she sits in a robe in her fancy, European motel room. She smiles when someone knocks and she opens it. There is a butler there with flowers. Shills lays them on the dresser and checks the card. It's in Arabic saying 'I love you - Ahmed'.

She puts on her black dress and jewelry and she does her hair. Shiloh puts on her black heels last and she decides to head to the party downstairs. A man takes her picture and she hugs people in greeting and shakes others' hands.

"Shiloh." Ahmed is wearing a white suit that looks amazing on him. "There you are."

Shiloh walks over to him and she smiles. "Here I am."

Ahmed grabs them both a chute of champagne and leads them to sit on a fancy looking love seat. They talk in English and Arabic and he puts a necklace on her, it has a cross on it. They stare into each other's eyes before they lean and they kiss, and someone takes their picture.

It'll be our officially that they're a couple.

But they don't mind.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Canada.

"I can't believe I'm still undefeated after this world tour," Shiloh says to her fiancée; he proposed to her after their team won in Brazil, and Shiloh said yes.

"I can," Ahmed replies. "We both did well, but you are better."

Shiloh leans up, the sheet clutched toner chest, and she gives him a look. "No way. You are better."

They're on Ahmed's private jet and in the bed.

"I can't wait to tell them that I'm engaged," Shiloh says.

Ahmed brushed her hair back and he kisses her. "أحبك،" he says to her.

"I love you, too."
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I'll see you soon?"

"I'll be home in a few days, I have to pack and tell the family," Shiloh says.

Ahmed kisses her before she gets into the SUV. Charles, the driver, drives Shiloh to Heartland. The first one to hug her when she gets inside  is Georgie.

"Where's Kai?"

"What's your news?"

"It's all lot of things," Shiloh says.

"I'm engaged."

Lou squeals happily and she cheers. "The Prince proposed?"

"After our Brazil match," Shiloh replies. "And I'm moving out. Ahmed bought us a ranch and some horses. Kai is already there."

"You're getting married?" Jack gives her hug. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'll be here for a few days." Shiloh smiles. "I have to pack my stuff and Kai's."

"We're gonna miss you," Amy says.

"You'll all be okay."

Shiloh hugs them all and she goes outside. She packs Kai's stuff first.

A few days later, she's at home with her fiancée.

The end.

Ahmed and Shiloh's home and horse stable...