Chapter 4

"Kuzuko?" I heard someone say as they approached me. I looked over and saw Killua walking twords me, shocked to see gon not with him.

"Oh hey." I said, blankly staring at him "Where's the others?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, I turned around and Gon was gone." He explained.

"Figures" I shivered due to the cold temperatures, to be fair I wasn't wearing much.
"Hey Kuzuko, where did you go?" Killua asked me, looking down at me.

I sighed, "oh I got lost" I lied. He looked at me then shrugged, walking away.
Slowly, more and more people started arriving, I was getting worried for a while there as I didn't see gon or kurapika.

I looked over too see leorio knocked out against a tree, what the hell happened to him? I stood up, getting impatient.
Soon I saw familiar figures in the distance, running twords us, is that them? It better be.

Gon then saw leorio, running over to him. I too, went over there "what the hell happened to you?" I said, peering down at the "teenager" .
"I can't remember anything" he said. Kurapika then whispered into Gons ear.

"We probably shouldn't tell him what happened right?" He said, Gon nodded. I turned my head in confusion "huh? What happened?" I said, only to get ignored.

"Gon" a familiar voice said, killua walked over too us. "I can't belive you actually managed to find your way here" he said.

"Such a supportive friend?" I said, elbowing gon "huh?! What you say lice head?!" He said, getting closer to me, an irk mark appearing on his head

"nothing!" I said, he scoffed. Gon then continued speaking, silencing us temporarily. "I followed the smell of leorios perfume" he explained

'woah, is his nose really that sharp' I thought "huh?! That's how you got here?! Man your so weird." Killua said, almost reading my exact thoughts.

Then a voice took us out of our conversation "Good job everyone. The Visca Forest Reserve is the venue for the second phase" Satoz explained
I shifted uncomfortably, not wanting to be so close to the place that I just escaped.

"I'll take my leave now, I wish everyone the best of luck" he said as he started walking? I don't know what his walk is. But I was a little sad to have him leave, he was kinda cool.

Then the door rumbled as it opened, catching everyone by suprise
"Those who have passed the first phase, step inside!" A woman with an intresting hairstyle said.

"Welcome! I'm the examiner for the second phase, Menchi" she said, I didn't even realize the big dude behind her, I didn't know humans got that big.

"I'm the other examiner, Buhara" the big man said. Suddenly a large grumbling noise could be heard, I fixed my stance 'an earthquake?'

Then Menchi spoke "You must be hungry, huh?" She said. Wait, that came from him?!

"Not just hungry, I'm famished!" He said. I only sighed, as my mental complaining came back. this better not be cooking.

"Here's how it will be, The second phase test...will be cooking!" She said. I groaned, I know how to cook but there's no way I wanted to cook.

I guess being in that orphanage teaches you some things. Everyone started complaining, saying how they came here for the Hunter exam and not a cooking show.

I tuned out, trying to think of something I can cook that won't take too much effort. Suddenly, loud laughter was heard, I was confused.

I elbowed killua, "What's everyone laughing about?" I whispered, he looked twords me "you weren't paying attention?" He said kinda loudly "no?" I said.