Chapter 7

After Tonpas terrible defeat, leorios perverted mind match, and kurapikas..rather scary match as he lost his shit twords a fake phantom troop member, it was now killua, and My turn left.

A huge dude grabbed the wall, tearing it down with his grip alone. "I'll go. I can defeat him" I said, grabbing my staff in my pocket. "No. I'll go. He looks dangerous, so let me handle him Kuzuko." Killua said, turning to me.

My face heated up a little, I thought he hated me by all the times I insulted him? He is so weird. It let me feeling confused.
"Hey..Killua are you sure?!" Leorio said. I felt stupidly worried. He's an assassin though right?' I thought, trying to ease my nerves.

Killua walked onto the stage, not in the least concerned. "So is this a death match" Killua asked rather bluntly. I sat at the edge of the cliff, placing my head in my palms. Interested on how this will play out. "Oh. I'll rip you apart." The man said, reaching out his hand twords killua.

Then in the blink of an eye killua was on the other side of the man. Holding a price of cloth with blood. He must of taken his heart out.

I sighed and stood back up. Thank god he's okay. I didn't even need to worry. "Nice job, killua." I said, standing up. He faltered for a moment before lightly smiling "oh uh..thanks" he said, looking away.

He got flustered? That wasn't hard at all. "I take it back, that was lame." I responded, purposely annoying him. He snapped his head twords me "shut up Kuzuko! You haven't even fought yet!" He yelled, getting in my face. "Yeah, yeah I know, I'm up next." I said, shooing him away from me, annoying him further.

Leorio and the others were rather scared of killua, but gon and I found it cool that it was so quick and easily done.

"Alright my turn, let's get this over with." I said, stretching my arms out. I looked across the field to the prisoners side, looked like another girl, in her 20s. I sighed as this would be annoying, I just have to be careful.

I walked onto the platform as the girl removed her hood, the sight shocked me. "Long time no see, Kuzuko." She said, peering down at me. I tensed violently. It's her. "Koi.." I mumbled obviously uncomfortable. "Huh?! They know each other?!" I heard leorio yell from behind me.

'No, no no there's no way..she was killed?! How in the world is she alive. When she ran away, they killed her! How is she here?! What's she doing in prison?' So many questions ramaged through my head.

"Kuzuko. Dear, no need to be so stiff. However I have a deal to make. If I win, I get to bring you back. If you win, you get to kill me." She said, walking twords me. I backed away, fearful of koi.

It's true, koi was one of the leaders at that orphanage, basically hired by the head mistress to keep firm tabs on all of us. but she tried to run away, getting the punishment of death. "I-..." I studderd, not knowing what to say

"Kuzuko! Snap out of it! Just knock her out and we win!" Leorio yelled agian, but I ignored him. I grabbed my pocket staff and opened it, getting into a fighting stance "I don't care if I lose! I'm not going back with you!" I said, tears evident in my eyes. I felt eyes behind me, burning into my back as they stared intently at me.

"Now now, that isn't how we taught you how to behave, Kuzuko." She said, smirking widely at me with crazy eyes. I jumped into the air, kicking my foot up, going behind her with my staff in hand

"Oh, where did you learn that? I don't remember teaching you." Koi said, dodging all of my attacks. I snarled at her, 'she's just as annoying as before..' I thought, picking up the pace.

I hit her in the head with the pole, making her stumble over, I then kicked her in the stomach, using my staff as leverage to get up to her level as I knocked her around, but it wasn't enough to kill her.