Bachira x Reader

Blue Lock Academy, the place where the best strikers in Japan are forged, had just welcomed an extraordinary addition to its roster: You. The only female soccer player capable of competing among men, your prowess was undeniable. Amidst all the talent and chaos, you crossed paths with Meguru Bachira, an unpredictable, skilful, and charming forward.

One day, in the middle of training, Bachira approached you with his usual laid-back grin. "So, what's it like to be the only girl in Blue Lock?"

You chuckled, nudging the ball skilfully with your foot. "More fun than you'd imagine, Bachira-kun." Your casual response seemed to amuse him.

As days passed, your interactions with Bachira deepened. Amidst the intense drills and tactical discussions, playful banter and heartfelt talks started blooming. You had his back, and he had yours.

One day, Bachira tripped over the ball during practice, and you quickly rushed to help him up. "You need to be more careful, Bachira-kun," you scolded lightly, your hand finding his to help him up. He thanked you, a soft blush dusting his cheeks, which went unnoticed by everyone except for Isagi.

Isagi, who had been observing this interaction, approached you afterwards. "Seems like you and Bachira are getting along," he noted, a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

You shrugged, your heart fluttering unknowingly at the thought of Bachira. "We're teammates, aren't we?"

Days turned into weeks, and your bond with Bachira strengthened. You would spend hours discussing tactics, challenging each other, and learning from one another. Yet, the lingering warmth in Bachira's eyes when he looked at you suggested something more than friendship.

One evening, during a grueling practice session under the setting sun, Nagi playfully nudged Bachira, who was watching you. "You seem smitten, Bachira," he teased.

"I...what?" Bachira blurted, his cheeks heating. "No way!"

Nagi laughed, patting Bachira's back. "Deny it all you want, but it's clear as day."

Later that night, your thoughts danced around Bachira as you lay on your bed. His jokes, his laughter, the sparkle in his eyes when he executed a perfect move, everything felt overwhelming. It was as if he had managed to dribble his way into your heart.

The next day, after a tough match, Bachira approached you, nervously fiddling with the hem of his jersey. "Can we talk?" he asked, looking more serious than usual.

Taken aback by his intensity, you nodded. "Of course, Bachira-kun."

He looked at you for a moment, his gaze gentle yet serious. "I don't know how to say this, but..." he began, his voice shaky. "I think I've fallen for you."

Your heart pounded in your chest, your thoughts spinning. "Bachira-kun..."

Bachira interrupted, "I know this is unexpected. And I understand if you don't feel the same way..."

Cutting him off, you muttered softly, "What if I do feel the same way?"

Bachira looked up, surprise etched on his face. You took a step closer, holding his gaze, "Bachira-kun, I...I think I've fallen for you too."

A smile spread across Bachira's face, brighter than any goal he had ever scored. He leaned in, capturing your lips with his in a gentle yet passionate kiss. Cheers erupted around you as your teammates noticed. Even amidst the crowd, it felt like only the two of you existed.

From that day forward, your bond with Bachira evolved into something more beautiful. Whether on or off the field, you became each other's cheerleader, supporter, and companion. There were obstacles, but nothing you couldn't overcome together.

One day, during a crucial match, you found yourself in a scoring position. With a swift look, you found Bachira, who nodded at you with a determined look. With a powerful kick, you sent the ball soaring into the net, scoring the winning goal.

Bachira rushed towards you, lifting you up in his arms. "That's my girl!" he exclaimed, his eyes filled with pride and love.

As you celebrated, surrounded by your teammates and the euphoria of victory, you realised that at Blue Lock, you hadn't only found your place as a formidable soccer player but also found love in the most unexpected person. With Bachira by your side, each victory tasted sweeter, each defeat easier to bear. This was the romance of the field, and you wouldn't have had it any other way.

A/N: And that's a happy ending for you and Bachira! Comment or dm for more requests!