Gagamaru x Reader

As the only female player at Blue Lock, my journey had been anything but ordinary. Surrounded by a sea of talented male soccer players, I was determined to prove myself. Among these extraordinary individuals was Gin Gagamaru, a tall and affectionate young man with silver-dyed hair. He was always there to lend a helping hand to his teammates, and his warm personality had won the hearts of many, including mine.

One sunny afternoon, after a particularly intense practice session, I finally gathered the courage to ask him about the three mysterious cuts on his left ear. He chuckled softly, flashing his signature warm smile.

"Ah, these old battle scars? Back when I was younger, I had a run-in with a bear while hiking in the mountains. It was quite the encounter, but I came out of it with these souvenirs," Gagamaru explained with a hint of amusement.

"Wow, that's incredible! You must be really tough to survive an encounter like that," I replied, genuinely impressed by his resilience.

Gagamaru's silver eyes met mine, and for a moment, the world seemed to pause around us. "I'd say I'm pretty tough, but I have to admit, you're quite something too, (L/N). Being the only girl here and holding your own against all of us is no small feat."

I blushed at his compliment, grateful for his support and encouragement. Over time, our interactions became more frequent, and we found ourselves spending more time together, not just during training but outside Blue Lock as well.

As we trained together, I couldn't help but notice how dedicated Gagamaru was to the sport and to his teammates. His selflessness was admirable, and it drew me closer to him. We became good friends, and I cherished every moment we spent together.

One day, while we were practicing on the field, Gagamaru surprised me with a well-placed pass. I dribbled the ball and shot, scoring a goal. We exchanged a high-five, celebrating our teamwork, and I felt an unexplainable rush of happiness.

After practice, we sat together on the grass, catching our breaths. I watched as the setting sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, and I found myself lost in the beauty of the moment.

"You know, (L/N), I've never met anyone like you before. You bring a unique energy to the team, and I admire your determination and skill," Gagamaru said softly, looking at me with genuine admiration.

"Thank you, Gagamaru. You've been an amazing friend and teammate. I don't think I could have come this far without your support," I replied, my heart pounding in my chest.

As the days passed, my feelings for Gagamaru grew stronger, and I realized that what I felt for him was more than just friendship. I was falling in love with him. But I was afraid that confessing my feelings would jeopardise our friendship and the team dynamics.

One evening, as the three of us - Gagamaru, Isagi, and I - hung out together, Gagamaru pulled me aside for a moment. "Hey, (L/N), I wanted to talk to you about something," he said, looking a little nervous.

I nodded, my heart pounding with anticipation.

"Since I joined Blue Lock, I've discovered something I never thought I'd find here - a connection with someone special," Gagamaru confessed, his eyes locked on mine.

My breath caught in my throat. "Someone special?" I asked, trying to hide the hope in my voice.

He smiled warmly. "Yes, (L/N). It's you. I've come to realize that you mean more to me than just a friend and teammate. I think I'm in love with you."

Tears welled up in my eyes, and a smile spread across my face. "Gagamaru, I feel the same way. I love you too."

In that moment, under the setting sun, we shared our first kiss, sealing our newfound love. From that day on, Gagamaru and I became inseparable, supporting each other both on and off the field.

As our love blossomed, Isagi and Bachira, our closest friends, were ecstatic for us. They had seen our bond grow from friendship to love and couldn't be happier for our happiness.

Isagi grinned mischievously as he nudged Bachira with his elbow. "Hey, Bachira, looks like our Gagamaru has finally found someone to score his heart's goal!"

Bachira chuckled, shaking his head. "About time, right? It was getting lonely being the only one in love around here."

Isagi laughed, glancing over at Gagamaru and me, who were sitting together, sharing smiles and inside jokes. "They make a great team, don't they? On and off the field."

Bachira nodded, his eyes softening with affection. "Yeah, they do. You know, I always had a feeling there was something more between them. It's like they were meant to find each other here at Blue Lock."

"They complement each other so well," Isagi said, admiring the way Gagamaru's calm demeanor perfectly balanced my fiery spirit.

Bachira smirked. "Just like how you and I complement each other, huh, Isagi?"

Isagi blushed slightly, playfully shoving Bachira. "Don't get too sappy now! But yeah, you're right. We're like the perfect midfield duo, and now Gagamaru and (L/N) are the perfect love duo!"

Bachira chuckled. "Love duo, huh? You're getting poetic, Isagi."

"Well, when it comes to love, you've got to be poetic!" Isagi replied, a dreamy look in his eyes.

Bachira rolled his eyes with a fond smile. "You really are something, Isagi. But I'm happy for them. They deserve all the happiness in the world."

"Definitely," Isagi agreed, a proud grin on his face. "And we're going to be there for them every step of the way. Just like they've been there for us."

Their conversation was interrupted by Gagamaru, who called out to them from across the field. "Hey, you two lovebirds! You better not be talking about us behind our backs!"

Isagi laughed and waved him off. "Don't worry, Gagamaru! We were just admiring your incredible soccer skills!"

Bachira added with a wink, "Yeah, and we were also discussing how you finally found someone who can handle your affectionate nature!"

Gagamaru chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I'm glad (L/N) can put up with me."

"More like she adores you for it," Isagi teased, earning a playful shove from me.

As the four of us shared laughter and camaraderie, it was evident that our bond extended far beyond the soccer field. We were a tight-knit team, supporting and cheering each other on in both soccer and love. Isagi and Bachira's friendship had been a rock for me, and now, their happiness for Gagamaru and me was like an added blessing.

Love had indeed found its way to Blue Lock, and it was a love that united us all, making our team stronger than ever before. As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, our journey continued, filled with soccer action and heartwarming moments of love and friendship. And together, we were unstoppable both on and off the field.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! As always, to request, just dm or comment! Thank you for supporting my oneshots!