CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

MAIN CHARACTERS:

JUANDRE DALOI: Juandre Daloi, the lone child of the Daloi family, is a self-made man who has risen to become the CEO of his own company, Inmotion

JUANDRE DALOI: Juandre Daloi, the lone child of the Daloi family, is a self-made man who has risen to become the CEO of his own company, Inmotion.  However, behind his stoic demeanor lies a deep-seated fear of darkness known as nyctophobia, intensified by his night vision blindness. Witnessing the untimely death of his mother at the tender age of ten has hardened Juandre's heart, causing him to adopt a cold and aloof demeanor towards others.

JAVIER FERNANDES: Javier Fernandes is a young man in his late twenties, the only son of the prestigious Fernandes family

JAVIER FERNANDES: Javier Fernandes is a young man in his late twenties, the only son of the prestigious Fernandes family. With his dark, tousled hair and piercing greenish eyes, he possesses a striking appearance that often masks the pain he carries. Javier works as a junior doctor at the City hospital. However, beneath his mask of professionalism, Javier battles with inner demons, struggling with depression and anxiety that often threaten to consume him.

SIDE CHARACTERS:

ADELA DALOI: Adela Daloi was a remarkable woman, the mother of Juandre Daloi and the wife of Louis Arthur Daloi. Unfortunately, her life was cut short while she was brutally murdered from her abusive husband in order to save her son.

LOUIS ARTHUR DALOI: Louis Arthur Daloi, the abusive father of Juandre Daloi and the husband of the late Adela Daloi, casts a dark shadow over their lives. As the CEO of the powerful company Louis Exports, Louis wields his authority with a menacing presence. He is a man of great power and wealth, but behind closed doors, his true colors unfold, revealing a cruel and unrelenting nature.

ADRIAN FERNANDES: Adrian Fernandes is the father of Javier Fernandes and the caring husband of Albertine Fernandes. With a commanding presence and a sharp mind, he holds the position of CEO at the New York branch of Louis Exports. However , he failed to become a supportive father for his son and misunderstand

ALBERTINE FERNANDES: Albertine Fernandes, the mother of Javier Fernandes, and wife of Adrian Fernandes , her nurturing and kind nature make her loving and supportive towards his son.

ANDREIL EDWARD: Andreil Edward, Javier's ex-lover from his university days, is a character shrouded in darkness. Possessing charming good looks that mask his true intentions, Andreil proves to be an abusive, manipulative, and disloyal force in Javier's life. His actions leave deep scars on Javier's heart, leaving him wary and cautious when it comes to trusting others.

KIRA FEDORE: Kira Fedore, Juandre's personal assistant, is a woman with a cruel past intertwined with Javier Fernandes. Her striking features and sparkly eyes betray her true nature. Possessing a relentless hunger for money and attention, she constantly seeks to exploit any opportunity to benefit herself. Kira holds a mysterious past with both of the leads and plays a villian role.