jealous

Becky pov

Yesterday was a very bad day ,my heart break into thousand pieces , when i hear freen is going to marry someone in 25 days , and i can't do anything than, help her to shop for her future wife .

I arrive SAROCHA Mansion at 9 and saw worker are decorating house from outside and inside but wedding is 24 days away , i went inside saw Mr and Mrs SAROCHA  , i greet them , then he tells me to go freen's room and tells her to go shopping with me .
I am like why the hell i agree with him to help his granddaughter , i am a software engineer not someone servent , he make do whatever he want but yeah he help me in my worst condition so i have to do this respectfully and peacefully.

He tell me her room direction , i nodded and give him a smile went toward her room , i knock , no reply , i knock again and no reply , so i went inside and saw no one , her room is clean , everything is organised  and when i am about to leave, bathroom door open and my eyes look toward bathroom door, she came out , half naked , my eyes went from her long legs to face , we have eye contact for some second and when she step toward me, i panic and turn toward door to open but she reach first and stop me to open the door .

I turn other side and ignore her body that i can feel from behind , i shiver and got goosebumps, why she is doing this , she step more close to me i can feel her breath behind my ear , my neck and my shoulder, i jerked but then she grab me by my waist and pull me more closer to her , remove my hair from back and she give me kiss in between my neck and shoulders , when i came in my sense , i jerk again and she pull me again , and say you smell and feel so good babe . I gathered my all strength and finally able to free myself from her then i say you didn't have shame you are about marry someone in 24 days , are you going to chea..she cut me off with a aggressive kiss,after a second i also forgot everything and kiss her back aggressively ,she pin me to near wall and her one leg is between mine pressuring hard, then her mouth went to my earlobe she bite and say i am not a cheater ,i love you with my whole heart , i lied to you because i love you and you didn't like fucking rich people i born in this family and i can't change it , so better you didn't say me cheater from now onward or otherwise i gonna do this same thing every time, did you understand . I nodded , and wishper yes , before i could say something more someone knock the door , ask for me where i am , freen say  she is helping me in something, you can go.

She is about to kiss me again but i stop her and say your grandpa ask me to help you with shopping , please go and get ready quickly , i have to arrange many things for your wedding ,  as i say these words i feel like my heart ripped off from my body And then i leave her and her room .

Freen pov

I went downstairs , saw Becky , grandpa and grandma discussing something , i went near them , greet and hug them , then grandpa say  Freen your wife is landing at 4:30 , if you are free i cut him and say sorry grandpa , i am busy at that time , and she is not my wife yet , i am not married . I look at Becky and say  Becky let go , i don't have time to waste , i am busy.

Then i went toward my parking area , choose my black supra , i open passenger seat for her ,we went to Celine jewellery story , Becky help me to pick me a ring and when she excuse herself to pick a call , i also buy F and B couple pendent for us , then we went to eat something after that we went to cloth store to try some dress or tuxedo for this fake proposal , Becky pick a white dress for me , i went to changing room ,  changed and when i came outside to show her , A guy is flirting with her and she is flirting back , they both are smiling , i can't listen their conversation but then i saw guy take out his phone and i think Becky gave him her number .

By blood is boiling, i shouted  Becky , she came toward changing room , then say why are you shouting , i not in London, here in front you , you scared hell out of me .  Then grab her by her arm pull her inside changing room , lock and pin her to wall and say  sorry Miss Armstrong , did i disturb your and your guy precious time .
Then Becky jerk me off , look into my eyes and say first of all ,he is not my guy and second i am talking about your dress and third is , i don't  know you are such a jealous person and fourth don't forget that you are about to marry in 24 days , so please leave me alone and let me do my work with peace, i pin her again and say sorry , i thought u are giving him your number and yes ,i am jealous when it come you because i love you  my voice cracked and all this is just forceful thing, i don't want marry anyone until and unless that person is not you babe .  Then i lean and give her kiss on her forehead and say  i am sorry, but i have to do it for shake of my grandpa . Then i loss her from my grip , she went outside , i lean against wall and tear escape from my eyes .

Becky gave me more dress to try and i tried everyone but then Becky pick me black tuxedo , she say she like it very much , then we went home .....

______________________________________________

Hello amazing people, how are all.
Please leave your comment, so that i can get a idea what you want from the story .

And you gusse who is going to be freen's wife .