51( Surgery)

Freen pov

It is around 8 o'clock in morning, I woke and saw my princess sleeping peacefully, i don't know how a week gone so fast .

I am little scared or you can say i am nervous today because Becky has surgery today , we talk about it yesterday night.

And She is just so brave , i don't even feel like I am older one in this relationship. She is my strength , she is my everything .

She even told me not be nervous everything will be Okay. Like i am having a surgery .
.
.
.

"Becky wake up , baby "  i put plates on side and trying to wake up my sleepyhead.

I sit beside her and she snuggle close and put her head on my thigh and hug .

"Becky wake up , it is already 9 , we have appointment at 1 PM " she just hummed

Okay I have to try harder

I got an idea , i slide my hand under her shirt and first roam it on her back but she just hummed this time also , i thought she will get up quickly because my hand is very cold but this kid aaaaa.

I slide my hand on her front , roam it on her flat stomach , then slowly made my way to my lovely dovly ( breast) and  cupped it and give it a little Squeeze , she didn't even flinch , oo God Becky you are testing my patience.

"Becky wake up please babe " i said in baby voice , Finally her eyes open . She look at me and smile a little and say " Complete what you started "

I look at her in confusion, but when she cupped my hand from above and squeeze, i realise what she is talking about .

I try to pull my hand but failed she pull me closer and pin me down and kiss me aggressively, i forgot about our food .

And we had perfect time ......

______________________________________________

Hello , i am back and yeah i know so small update  .

Hope you all doing good 👍

Byeee