43

Freen pov

Next day I wake up early and follow my daily routine, exercise then have lunch with grandma , grandpa go for meeting early in morning.

Today i have to go Becky's college to pick her , we have to do lots of shopping , our wedding dress , ring , gifts  for guests many things . Then we will have lunch with our friends.

I am excited to see my babe , i park my car at roadside as usual and waiting for Becky.

After a while she came and i hug her tightly and say Miss you babe  but she push me a little and say i miss you more and give me a quick peck .

She is looking a little OFF , i don't know what happen, i asked her what happen babe , you are looking little OFF , but she say i am okay babe just little tired because of classes .

I nodded and kiss on back of her hand and say babe, we have lunch plan with my friends , let's go there first then we will head for shopping . She smile and say okay and rest her head on her own shoulder and close her eyes .

I think she is feeling low , i check her temperature with back of my hand , but it seems normal .

But suddenly i notice something different, i don't know , it is really my effect or you can say effort, i think it will take time but it start working in just my one try , i am proud of you freen .

We arrived to restaurant , i wake up Becky , she look at me and say ooh we are already arrived, let's go . We went inside and greet my friends .

We sat beside each other , give our order and as usually My friends are teasing us

Nam : So Freen how was your trip , you guys didn't send us pictures .

Tee : yeah atleast you should give us details of what you guys do there .

Nam : she will give us later but Becky why didn't you reply us that day hmm.

Are you guys are busy that time doing it .

Me and Becky both choked and blush , Nam you are too direct in said in my mind , i tried to change the topic but Nam , Tee and Jim are stick on it .

I am busy in showing them photo of us ,but feels that Becky is not comfortable with her clothes. I was about to ask her but she said first Freen ,i need to use restroom . I nodded and say i will come with you .

She look at me with wide eyes and say No , you don't need to , spend with your friends , i will come in a minute but i nodded and say No i will come and then Nam said Take her Becky with you , you are her oxygen .

I nodded and say yeah babe , you are oxygen then Becky blush a little and say Okay come .

I follow her lead , she went inside and i am waiting for her outside then i observe that there is no one inside me and Becky , so i lock the main door and .........

______________________________________________

Hello amazing people😊

How are you all ??

So , what you think freen notice different in Becky ?

Please comment down and give me one of your ⭐

And guys today I am soo happy, did you see that fucking rumour is fake , i really want  them to end up with eachother . I like to see them together .

Byee till then take care.