32

Becky pov

We went to restaurant , Nam , Tee and Jim are waiting for us , we both greet them , they congratulate us , i sit beside freen , we order our favourite food , we are talking about here and there , like all friends they are teasing us . Finally our order is on our table , i am eating my favourite shrimp pad thai . But freen insist that she want to feed me , i agreed , i am about eat but Suddenly Miss Maya appread from behind , i chocked .

I am shocked, i stand from my place, then freen ask me what happen baby , Are you okay . I pointed my finger toward Miss Maya , Freen and her friend turn toward her and Nam shouted Maya , what are you doing here , i look at them back and forth , Nam , Tee and Jim they all hug her, she hug them back , i am like they know eachother , but they are freen's friends and freen had told me that she don't know who will she get married. That means freen lie to me again , i am about to leave but someone stop me ,i turn and see that the person who stopped me is not freen but it's Maya .

What happen Becky ,why are you leaving , are you scared that i will tell Mr SAROCHA that you are dating his granddaughter, how the hell she know , i am dating her , i look from her eyes to freen's eyes but freen didn't say anything , i gulp and try to loose her grip from my hand , but she didn't loose her grip , i take a step back and then say aa miss Maya , no we are not dating, the thing you saw is nothing, freen just want to feed me i lied but why the hell , they all are not saying anything.

She say oo , really that was nothing she take out her phone from pocket then show me a photo of freen and me kissing in the car , i gulp again , I lost my words . She lean closer to my ear and say so Miss Becky , this is also nothing, i think freen just want to taste your lipstick and you just let her ,So now . She move back from my ear to my lip , i don't know what is happening, i just close my eyes , but I feel nothing, god it is not like I am waiting for something.

I open my eyes and saw everyone are just staring at me including Freen and Maya but suddenly they all bust into laughter , i am totally confused, i don't know what is happening, tear start appearing in my eyes i am about to cry but freen came and hug me and say sorry babe , this was Maya and Nam plan , please don't cry . I am mad at her how can she do this type of prank on me , i try to push her away but she didn't move a little, Freen let me... Her lips are on mine , she is kissing me in front of Maya , what the hell , i gathered all my strength and push her and run toward washroom.

Freen pov

I think Becky misunderstood everything, i am on ground , Nam , Maya , Tee and Jim they all are laughing at me , when i stare at them they stop and Maya give me a hand , i stand look at Nam and Maya and say if she will break up with me again , i will never leave you and never let you both in relationship, then i ran toward Becky , she is about to close the door but push the door slightly and slide inside and lock the door , Becky is crying because of me , i hug her from behind and sorry baby, i am really sorry , i will never do this again. Becky turn , look into my eyes and say Freen , please leave me alone , you always do mistakes and say sorry everytime and i always forgive you but not this time .
My eyes fill with tears, yes Becky is right i always do same mistake , i take her hand in mine and say sorry babe, please this is last time , i will not do anything like this again , please forgive me , but this Nam idea to tell you something , you remember i told you yesterday that I have something to tell you . This is what I want to tell you.

Becky look at me and say can you please explain what you say now . I laugh slightly but Becky gave me death stare , i stop and say Becky ,Maya is our childhood friend , she know about you and me , and she also Don't want to marry me and she has a girl friend already but she want to focus on her career that is why she lied to her parents, now she is here and we are here , Her girlfriend is about to come here then we will make a plan , how we will postpone the wedding or how I will marry you .i went on my knee and say this is not how i planned to ask you but " will you marry me " . Tear start flowing from her eyes , she pull me up from my shoulder and she kiss me , i can taste her salty tear but i don't mind kiss her back , we both smile while kissing , and we break our kiss ,i smile and say please answer me Becky , or I will ask Maya ,she immediately change her expression and give me death stare then i say please answer me babe , so i will book a hotel for 1 month for our honeymoon.

She say yes babe ,hell yes, i will marry you and we kiss again , then she say babe i think you need to book hotel room for atleast 6 months because I had been waiting from long time, i will not let you go that easily and then she kiss my nose .
I say okay my small horny beast , we will see what will happen but now let's go they are waiting for us .......

______________________________________________

Finally Freen ask Becky to marry her , hope you all are happy .

So what do you think they will plan ?

And if you like the chapter please like and comment ☺️🙏.

Byee , take care .