plan

Becky pov

I wake up at 5 AM , do some yoga and followed by usual routine, i went downstairs saw mom is making our breakfast, i went toward kitchen to help her but she tell me give medicine to dad, so i take normal bottle of water and dad's medicine went to their room , he is sleeping, looking pale , it has been months , i wake him up , and say good morning, dad . How are you .
He didn't say anything just smile . Then i say here dad ,your medicine i help him in taking medicine, after giving him medicine , i sit beside him for fifteen minutes and talked to him about my college stuff and work , then i saw a tear drop from his eyes , i wipe it and say No dad , no need to get emotional okay, i know you are sad but we can't do anything, you don't need to think about anything , everything is fine and going well, just be motivated and get well soon then i hug for a minute then say bye dad ,i need leave ,i have classes. He smile and kiss my cheek and say byee.

I went to kitchen, saw mom had already pack our tiffen, then come from behind and say good morning mom and Becky , let's have breakfast , i need to go school early mom said okay , let's have breakfast then mom ask me becky , will you have breakfast with us or you will have it your room . I say today I will have breakfast with you and Richie, I have already completed my assignment .

We are having our breakfast , like as usual Richie is talking about school stuff and his recently first girlfriend, me and mom tease him alot about his girlfriend. After a while our door bell ring , i am about to stand but Richie say he will , i seat down , Richie along with the nurse come inside, she come home every week since 3 months . Richie is about to leave , but stop and say mom in dad room , i don't want nurse to be alone with dad . Mom shake her head and say she only come to check your dad Richie and your dad is not that handsome mom joke , then Richie No mom , dad is handsome that is why i am handsome and I have a girlfriend also . Then he giggle and leave .

Nurse came out from room , give report to mom , mom ask her for coffee but she denied and say next time , and it's time to leave , i am about to leave but stop me and say becky i need to talk to you , do you have some minutes. I nodded we both sat on couch , then mom say Becky we have been busy from months , we don't get time to talk but i noticed that you have some different charm when you came back yesterday, did something happen .
I say yes mom , me and freen , we patch up And i smile then mom say that is good , i always want my child to be happy, you and ask freen to have lunch or dinner with us , it has been months i have not seen her . I think first and say mom I will ask but she have work , so I think she can't make it . Mom nodded and say okay ,what you say , but always remember we will always support you Becky , me , your dad and Richie, we are always here for you . I hug her and say yes mom , i know that but I need to leave , i am getting late .

I take a cab and went to college , saw Yuki ,nop and a new girl , i don't know her , i went toward them , Yuki and Nop hug me and i also hug them back . Then Nop introduce me to the new girl and say Becky she is tina , Tina she is Becky , our most talented friend , who got the internship in THE SAROCHA'S company. I 🤝 hand with her , she smile and it is nice to met to Becky i smile and say yeah , it is nice to met you also . Then we all head to seminar, the boring one , i don't know how professor get the availability to make anyone fell asleep . I am in corner, beside me is Yuki,then nop and tina .

I hear a sound Becky , Becky let's go , i open my eyes and saw we are in seminar hall , me and Yuki went to washroom and nop and tina went to cafeteria to grab some coffee to cope up with other boring lecture.

All class were boring like hell , now it's time leave , i am very happy cause freen will come to pick me up , i say bye to my friend went to place where freen had told me to wait , i am about to leave but I saw a similar figure and it's no one other then Miss Maya Jensen , what is she doing here , then I saw a girl came run toward her and hug her , i am not able to see the girl face because I am watching them from afar , then she interlink their hand other girl is clingy on her shoulder and then they went toward a porsche , then disappear inside car and leave. I don't know should I tell this to freen or not . I can't even say she is cheating on her cause yesterday me and freen had done same thing but you know , i am in dilemma should I tell her or not .

I went toward Freen , today she bring her black Audi , i stand in front of passenger seat , knock on window, she open the door , i went inside , take my seat , meanwhile freen didn't say word , she take my bag throw it backside ,and pull me closer and give a passionate and teasing kiss while saying babe , why did you take so much time . I was waiting for you . You know i didn't sleep yesterday, i was just thinking about making love with you. We kiss about like 5 minutes while taking break for 5 sec , she is about to kiss again but i stop her and say freen ,we can't kiss like this in day light , people might see us .she nodded and say okay but they can't see us in night then she smirk 😏 , i laugh and yes , you are right . Then freen say becky , let's have lunch in restaurant but there will be my friends , they are asking about you and when I tell them we patch up , they are so happy for us and want a treat . I nodded , smile and say okay ,lets go . Freen take my hand in her and say Are you okay with that , i look at her and of course babe let's go , she say okay ,then she smile,lean closer to kiss me and then show me her bunny teeth.......

______________________________________________

Hello amazing people, hope you all are doing good, well and fine .

Sorry for not updating , i am so lazy sometime . And please neglect grammatical or spelling mistake.

So if you are here , that means you like the chapter , then please, like , comment and follow , so you will get notified then I want to tell you something 😊.

And here is my insta @monsam6061, I create it to see what my favourite ships are doing, but I think will make it freenbecky fanpage , so please support 🙏.

Byee, take care .