40

Becky pov

Her hand is around my stomach , her front in pressed against my back , a perfect morning that everyone want when they are in love , we are under blanket ,she pull me little closer and snuggle into my neck . God this feeling is satisfaction. I love her .

What is the time babe, i asked her she turn her head while yawning and grab her phone and say it's 8:30 princess , then i turn and lay on my back , she pull me more closer to her then she snuggle on my neck and kiss it .

i smile on my own , she kiss my cheek while her finger are making circle on my stomach. But when she put her leg on me just above my crotch , i feel a pain .

I shss and put my hand on freen leg and push a little and say babe can you please remove your leg from there . Freen look at me and say okay, she remove her leg , her hand and roll to other side of bed .

I think she misunderstand, i move close to her and hug her from behind and kiss her but she didn't even move . I am sorry babe but I am sore down there , that is why i tell you to move your leg .she turn to me look at my face then i nodded.

She immediately sit down on bed and move blacket in one sec and look at my crotch , i feel so shy so I try to cover it with blanket but she stop me and move her head down kiss by crotch and say i am sorry if hurt you but i thought you will like it but don't worry i will not use that again in my whole life, okay my cute little bec .

I bluse so hard cause she is talking to my pussy , God i will die with shame in lovely way , how can she talk with my ......

Freen get up from bed , she walk to luggage, i can see are ass , her body curve , her abs she really work hard , i don't have to underestimate her. She came back , put the med. Box on bed and tell me to spread my legs . I did , she put capsaicin cream on her finger tip and she touch my skin , it gave me Shiver , she drag her finger tip to whole and i think i am wet for her , i moan in between and forget I am in pain .

But she is so concerned in talking to my pussy that she is not even seeing my reaction of her action .

I am really sorry my little bec , i will not do that again , please don't be mad at me . I will only touch you with my finger and tongue and sometimes If you don't mind you know with mine and she bluse on her own , she forget about me I am there .and why the fuck she is saying she will not going do that again , i really enjoyed it.

Finally after she complete her talk with most important person down there . She come to me and look at and say what happen babe.
Are you mad at me , sorry i will not do that again,i pro ... I pull her for a kiss , i kiss her hard and say you will do that again , did you get that . She look at me in confusion and break the kiss and say what will I do again babe .

I look at her and pull her face close to me and what you did last night, i enjoyed it but cause it is my first time , that is why I am sore . And i don't regret that , i can handle the little pain of pleasure given by you , did you get that . So don't you dare to say that you will not do that again .

Did you get that .

She nodded gulp and lick her lip and a smirk formed on her face and she kiss me and say i think you enjoyed it pretty well , that is why you are threating me to do that again with my cute little bec.

And give her a play full slap and we both giggle and fall asleep again.......

______________________________________________

Hello people.
How are you all doing 😇.

Hope you are liking this chapter , so don't forget to give me ⭐. Please comment your throught about it .

And sorry for my grammatical and word mistakes.

Good night.
Bye 👋😇