My Mr.Wrong's Mrs.Right✔️: Without you

You unlocked the door as you held the knob and pushed it open standing still when you were welcomed by darkness and silence.

You stared at the dark apartment room which was barely lit because of the yellowish lights present on the corridor wall.

Your grip on the knob tightens as you continued to stare at the room, the couch on which you could see two people cuddling with each other, laughing together, you begin to smile but however that smile fades away when the silhouette of them disappears.

You stand there silently, hesitant to step inside your own apartment. Without the person who brought you into this apartment it felt like a foreign place.

You felt like a stranger inside your own apartment. Soon the darkness in the room was replaced by the flashes of light as you could hear the clouds thunder.

The curtains flew due to the heavy wind as you could see lightening cracking past two dark clouds.

The smell of rain hitting the ground soon surrounded you and although rain was something you enjoyed and felt peaceful around today was different.

Today somehow it made you feel more sad and lonely. You finally took the courage to step inside as you shut the door close before turning around and leaning against it.

The cold wind rushes past the open windows and pushes your hair behind as the lightening flashes across causing light to reflect over your face from the floor.

You don't bother to turn the lights on because you feel that it won't cause any great difference. The person who actually lit you up from the inside was not close to hold you anymore so these lights could do nothing when you felt dark on the inside.

Before you knew tears were already making their way down as you stared at the soul less, silent apartment which once used to be so filled with noises.

Laughters and giggles filling the air like some perfume but now it felt abandoned, deserted as it someone had just left it.

You felt the same as this apartment. Void. Your state was the same, you felt empty.

You slid down the door as tears continued to roll down your cheeks while the sky continued to cry outside along with you, and the lightning striking once in a while kept you accompanied.

You pulled your knees closer to your chest as you rest your chin over your knees remembering all the memories you had made with jungkook up until now.

The happy ones, sad ones, bitter ones and even those filled with confusion too, when you were not even aware of your own feelings, not even aware that you had fallen in love with him.

You sat there reminiscing all the times you two hugged each other, kissed each other, cuddled each other.

You thought back to your first kiss that you shared with him. You thought back to the first day of your marriage, every single argument you two had since then, every misunderstanding that was created in between you two, it felt nostalgic.

You two did travel a long way in just three months, your status changing from strangers to a married couple not too happy with the marriage, to friends and then to something more.

To best friends.

To lovers.

To soulmates.

To becoming everything for each other.

Of course the path wasn't easy, the road to each other's heart, to each other's love wasn't an easy one. It was filled with so many difficulties and hardships.