My Mr.Wrong's Mrs.Right✔️: Rain

You sat by the window as you watched the rain fall the smell of soil spreading throughout the room as you got up from the bed looking around.

You were currently in jungkook's room where you stayed with him last time you visited your in-laws.

Pictures from his childhood that you had seen before were hung on the wall and you smiled admiring them.

You stood by the windowsill watching the greyish clouds as pearls like raindrops fall down, some of them even falling over your extended hand and face.

You close your eyes feeling the cold breeze brush past your face playing with your hair.

Rain will always have a special place in your heart. It somehow comforts you, whenever it rains somehow you feel at peace, you feel at ease.

Maybe it's the cold chilly breeze that accompanies the rainfall, maybe it's the belief that the rainbow will come out after the rain, maybe it's just the serenity of rain that soothes you.

You stand by the window watching the rainfall don't know for how long just silently enjoying it.

The raindrops seem to create a unique rhythm of their own, singing a song, creating beautiful melodies as they fall pitter patter against the glass window sliding down and forming a little puddle by the window.

You turn around when you hear someone knock on the door as it is pushed open, your mother-in-law standing by the doorstep.

You smile at her as you speak,
"eommoni? Come inside why are you standing by the doorstep? Do you need my help in anything?"

You ask her as she shakes her head smiling at you as she steps inside the room, her eyes fleeting around the room as she glances at all the pictures before finally walking towards you.

"No, dear I was just wondering what you were upto. You seem to enjoy rain, hm?"

She asks probably sensing how at peace you were when it rained. You turned around to face the window smiling to yourself before nodding your head as you spoke.

"Well, you could say that too. Besides winter monsoon is my favourite season."

You say and she smiles as she joins you standing next to you by the windowsill as she looks out.

"Where is abeonim?"

You ask your mother-in-law about your father-in-law, she looks at you as she speaks.

"He got a call from his office so he had to leave."

You look at her surprised,
"Even though it's raining cats and dogs out there?"

You ask eyebrows raised in surprise as your eommoni laughs at your expression.

"Yes, your abeonim is quite serious when it comes to his work. He is really punctual about it."

You nod your head in understanding before you look back at her realising about something.

"Eommoni, i wanted to ask you about something,"

You say hesitantly as she looks up at you confused,
"What is it dear?"

You walk towards the nightstand next to the table before picking up the frame placed over it as you walk back to your eommoni.

"Can i have this picture of jungkook eommoni? Just this one."

You show her the picture as you watch her anxiously you wonder if she would let you have it or not. It's just that it was something she cherished hence you understood if she wasn't ready to give you that.