Author's Note

Hi guys and welcome to this Richozzy book.
My name is Claudine but you can call me Claudi haha, some of you may or may not know my dear cousin and friend @svenja_0__ hahah.
God pls don't hate me for "exposing you" girl I still love you so much <3

Anyways back to the topic, thanks to her I really got into shipping Richozzy which don't get me wrong I've always shipped them since season 6 but I just fell more and more in love with them thanks to her:).

With that being said this Richozzy book is basically being created thanks to her, she has some brilliant ideas and even tho she's a great writer ( never admits it) but we've shared ideas and decided that since I've been writing for a longer time than her we thought it was best if I write everything while she brainstorms some ideas and boom it happened now.

However since English isn't my first language there could be possible grammar errors or other mistakes which for them I apologize and ask you to kindly correct me and tell me how to be better that would be amazing not only for me but for you as well!💞.

We or better said I wanted to do this book for quite some time now but I've never gotten the right time to fully do that however now it's the day and I couldn't be happier, this next oneshots are heavily inspired for a scenario that could happen in season 9 or at least that's how we wish it would happen.
That's only if we would get a season 9 tho but fingers crossed it happens. I also had this in my drafts for a long time so please bare with me if there a massive mistakes or anything.

Since we only had this specific scenario in mind and we've only discussed this we are for now setting for only this two parts however if you guys have any requests or ideas we are happily going through them and see if I can bring something to the table, as well as if we got some new ideas or anything I will post them you just gotta be patient since I've been pretty busy and life has been not so very easy for me so it could take a while for me to post anything but I'll try to do it as fastest I can hope you guy can understand that<3
Also I may or may not write a longer chapter so if your more of a quick reader than I think you shouldn't read anything from me cuz I can write pretty much a long long chapters hahah .

Now without further to say let's begin with this big and some precious couple💞

Ps: if you read everything till here just wanna say a quick thank you for reading all this and I hope you have fun with this book!!!