she's family

Set after season 8, this isn't much focused on Richozzy like my other oneshots however it affects them too. I had this idea pop in my head so I immediately started writing and wanted to post it either way to change a few things up here in my book haha.

I hope you still enjoy this and also yes in this oneshot izzy has a deep crush on heath and I know he has something going on with Daisy.

However I think it only made sense if I write about heathizzy since many ship them as well and their friendship somehow died down in s8 which I thought was quite sad because they could've had great moments together but fingers crossed that it happens in s9, now I think I've said everything that needs to be said let's get this story startedddddd.

———————————————

Richelle's POV:
I was back in Studio A helping new A troupe with choreography for their 10 Person dance. I've already showed my choreo to Kenzie and Heath since I needed their approval first before starting to teach A troupe which both captains agreed until they went off to focus and brainstorm ideas for their other routines.

I happily suggested my help for the other dances as well where both told me they wanted it and would talk to me after the group knows their dance routine so I wasted no golden time and gathered everyone together to start the rehearsals.

"Okay guys! we're going from the top alright? Five , six. Go five, six , seven, eight " I watched as a troupe did the choreo and it started to look good slowly but steady everyone seemed to have the movements together well everyone besides Izzy.

I don't really know what's going on with Izzy lately but I've noticed her being down like this three days ago when I first started to train a troupe but I thought that maybe it was the stress and nerves that were getting them since internationals is basically right around the corner and I would totally understand if they're feeling the pressure however this seems to be more than stress and nerves.

Izzy normally is one of the first to pick up a hip hop routine and complete them just like their brother but right now am not seeing anything like that and it worries me so I've decided to talk to Izzy before the rehearsal ends to get to the bottom of this, especially because of Ozzy.

"Okay guys that was good, it's really coming together let's end the rehearsal here and get back to it tomorrow at 8am alright? Thanks everyone have a great afternoon." I told the team before going back to go over the next dance section until I saw Izzy making their way to get their bag and leave the studio.

"Hey Izzy can we talk? It be quick I promise" "yeah sure what's up?" We sat down on one of the benches before I continued. "I've noticed you being a little bit off these last few days and just wanted to check on you and ask if everything is alright? " "oh yeah no everything is fine just a little stressed but am working on it, I promise "

"It's okay to feel stressed I get that but remember your not alone in this okay? Am always here if you wanna talk alright?" I told them before patting them on their shoulder as they nodded to me and smiled which I returned than made my way back up to go towards the middle of the floor until Izzy spoke up again.

"Umm actually Richelle? There is something I wanna ask" "sure what's up?" I walked back to Izzy and sit next to them waiting for their question. Izzy looked at me then back to the ground avoiding eye contact, I could sense that they were bothered by something serious because they're usually never afraid to speak their mind no matter what it is or how hard it is, just like Ozzy.

I returned my hand on their shoulder and nodded at them once they saw my gesture they smiled a little until looking at the ground again probably searching for the right words to tell me what issue their having. I know that Izzy is very close with Ozzy and that they would talk to each other about everything and anything so it must be hard for them not having Ozzy around anymore but am hopeful I can help Izzy out since they mean a lot to me and I've always had a soft spot for them since the first time they audition for A troupe.