Always gonna be there for each other

AHHHHH GUYS!!!! 1.THOUSAND READS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! AM LITERALLY IN TEARS AM SO SO HAPPY YOU CANT IMAGINE IT!
THIS MEANS SO SO MUCH TO ME YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA!!

I've always been very insecure especially when I in the past started writing and posting and other people that posted or wrote similar stuff got more reads, recommendation, attention than me. It always hurt me so much and that was essentially why I stopped writing in the past because I thought I wasn't enough or my work wasn't enough.

Now that I've reached 1 thousand reads with this book it makes me believe and think that I'm doing a good job so far and that you guys seem to enjoy my one shots so thank you to every single one of you who comments, vote's, reads and just in general support me here with this book! Am entirely grateful for every single one of you and I cannot thank you all enough. Thank you! I love every one of you!🤍

A huge shoutout goes out to my girl Svenja who's been my biggest supporter and helps me out a lot! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here so THANK U SO SO MUCH I LOVE U SO MUCH!!<3

Now that I've established this let's get this one shot started!!!

This is set in season 7 before the team even were aware of Nationals and then deciding to go to dance mania instead so it's like very very beginning like off season type of thing if you get what I mean hahah.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this! Let me know if you have any suggestions or want me to write something specific about Richozzy.

quick side note: if you don't wanna comment if you liked my previous oneshot that's fine but please vote if you liked it so I can at least through that know if am doing a good job or not. Thank you for your understanding💞 now onto with the story.
————————————————
Richelle's POV:
I'm in studio A waiting for the rest of the team to come for our first rehearsals and warm ups before we officially are back in the studio regularly. Summer texted me saying that she couldn't make it since she's still with her family because one family member had gone a difficult surgery and it wasn't looking to good so she probably would come after everything gets better.

I wished her good luck and fast recovery to her family member. Besides her only heath said he couldn't make it due to some doctors appointments he has but he would definitely come to our next rehearsals which is fine for me guess he has to work more than the others.

I started stretching and warming up while waiting for the others. Soon one by one started to come in as we all greeted each other after 9 weeks of not seeing each other anymore because of holidays. We started to catch up with each other and tell news that happen to us individually. After catching up enough I went to the front to start our rehearsal.

"Okay everyone that's enough chitchat let's get to work" I said as everyone went into their warming up positions to get warm up before we start dancing. I went over the choreo in my head while watching the group stretch before I decided after 10 mins of stretching to start teaching the choreo to the group.

"Okay guys we gonna start with the right foot here and then.." I started explaining as everyone follow my lead while we started with the first part of my choreo for us. It took us a little bit to get in the rhythm after having such a long break off dance but once everyone got the moves, the choreo started floating.

After I saw that the group had caught up with the moves I decided to turn around and watch everyone to see who needs some corrections and constructions before we move on to the next part of the choreo. So far everyone seems to be keeping up and not really needing any corrections so once I felt confident enough I went on with the next part.