late night talks

Set in season 7 when Richelle rejoined A Troupe to compete at dance mania together, this is in the night after the dance mania finale also quick change I know that Ozzy before hugging Richelle said "I thought essentially what she meant was ' am way too good for you guys and I need to leave' but now I realize that she had to see what she could do on her own"

And before that saying that she was his idol and everything but please for this oneshot forget all that and just imagine him only say "I know Richelle is a big part of this team and Tns, so am gonna do this for the team nothing else." I know it's hard but for this oneshot to work out it needs to be this way sadly:(

Anyways let's start with this. I hope you enjoy! Please let a comment or if you don't wanna do that but please vote so I know through that, that am doing an okay job with this book<3 now let's get started!!
———————————-

No one's POV:
A troupe are exhausted, after a long day of rechoreographing their dance routine, Richelle joining the team again and also having trouble with costumes, stage practice, the finale and on top of that Maria. Yeah they definitely just wanted to eat, rest and chill which is exactly what everyone was tending to do right now.

After rejoining a troupe Summer and Kenzie suggested to Richelle to share the room with her but since Richelle didn't want to cause any trouble and don't want to make Kenzie and Summer switch rooms just because of her she nicely declined, yes nicely because whether you think or not richelle has her moments where she can be very nice but as said before only when she has her moments and that was one of them.

Once Richelle got back to her room she immediately hit the shower before going to bed and putting on her favorite show that she hadn't been able to watch for a few days now and she wanted to catch up what she had been missing. But that wasn't the only reason why she wanted to watch the show. Truth to be told she couldn't stop thinking about today's event and everything that happened.

So she was trying desperately to distract herself but it didn't seem to be working. She tossed around and tried to keep her attention on the tv but it was useless she couldn't let her thoughts fade away for more than 15 seconds so she did the only think that came into her mind that she always does when she can't sleep because of random worry thoughts. Take a walk.

And so Richelle quickly changed her pajamas into a dark blue hoodie and some black joggers before grabbing her key's and getting out of the hotel even if it was 11 pm but she couldn't stay in her room any longer, she can't sleep, she can't distract herself so hopefully now she can finally clear her head with this late night walk.

Even tho it was pitch night and quiet late too Richelle wasn't scared at all. She knew how to defend herself so she definitely wasn't worried if someone came onto her, they would quickly get to know her, besides her doing all the tricks and flips definitely brings her some bonus points for her defense.

As she continue to walk around the block where the hotel stays she still couldn't hold back her thoughts. Everyone on A troupe welcomed her back after she left them, everyone had forgiven her after she messed up big time but one person that doesn't seem to have forgive her just yet is the tall guy with the dark curls.

Although Ozzy has been talking to her as well as helping her with the choreo earlier but she couldn't shake off the feeling that he wasn't 100% with her yet, he was giving her the cold shoulder and it really bothered her. Ozzy has always been by her side even when she tried to push him away he would still always be there and she honestly couldn't understand how especially after her not treating him like he deserves he was still right beside her and she was grateful for that.

But right now that doesn't seem to be the case and she can't shake off this feeling inside her. She doesn't know how but she needs to make it up to him there has to be something she can do to resolve this issue that is between them for the better of the team and she's determined to do whatever it takes so he forgives her.