Don't feel guilty

This is set in season 8 after Shad revealed to Richelle that the phone calls he had been getting were from Maria and that he's going with her and when she also shows up at the airport and everything.

Also HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL svenja_0__ I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME LIKE OZZY IS FOR RICHELLE. YOUR AMAZING,KIND, EXTREMELY FUNNY AND SUCH A CUTE PERSON OVERALL AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE AND AS MY FRIEND/FAMILY. YOUR GREAT I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼❤️❤️❤️.

Oh by the way a quick side note:  if you don't wanna comment if you liked my previous chapters/ oneshot that's fine but please vote if you liked it so I can at least through that know if am doing a good job or not. Thank you for your understanding💞 now onto with the story.
—————————————-

Ozzy's POV:
I was back in the studio to see if I can find Izzy before I go back home since they forgot to take their keys with them. When I entered studio A I saw b troupe rehearsing so I waited for Iz to end their rehearsal before they came towards me once they saw me waiting for them.

"Hey what're you doing here? I thought you were at the old theater space for your guys show later?" "Yeah I was but I needed to come here since a little someone forgot to take their Key's with them and since am not gonna be home by the time they come back, thought I'd be so generous to step by and bring them"

"Aww thanks Ozzy and am so sorry I was so in a rush this morning that I didn't even realize I left my key's at home, but it's still early the show isn't going to start for at least 6 hours how can you not be at home till the show starts?" "No problem, I know but am gonna go home now eat something, shower, take a nap and than go back to the theater space. Staying there doing the last preparations and little touches and wait with the others until the show starts" I explained further to Izzy after having a quick small talk before I had to go back.

As I was walking back to leave the studio i bumped into Kingston right before Middle C.

"Oh hey man sorry didn't see you there" "Nah bro it's all good don't worry, what you doing here did you also forgot something too?" " yes and no well technically not me but Izzy forgot their key's at home and since when they're coming back I won't be at home to open up for them I thought I swing by and pass them their key's real quick, what did you forget?"

"Oh got it!, not me but lily she said in her locker should be her other laptop that has some programs for the audios,sound and stuff and she needs it before the show starts so that's why am here" "well then don't let me occupy you anymore I'll see you soon anyways " "yeah man I can't risk lily being mad or something right before the show starts so I'll be on my way see you soon bro" me and Kingston did our handshake and started to walk in different directions before I had to stop him.

"Bro quick question you know where Richelle is I gotta talk to her about the music positions and she's not answering her phone and I haven't seen her, only in the morning" "oh yeah no worries she's now probably still at the theater if am not mistaken" "oh Jesus still? Well thanks man I gotta run now see ya" and with that me and Kingston said goodbye to each other again and went our different routes but I decided to get myself and Richelle a drink from Middle C before I went back to the theater.

As I entered the theater I saw Richelle sitting in the middle of the ground a few papers in front of her and she going through one by one without even realizing that I've just entered the building. I slowly walked towards her before I sat down next to her holding out her drink in front of me.

"You never take a break do you?" "oh god Oz you scared me, when did you come in I didn't hear you or saw that you were here" "I've just entered and sorry didn't mean to scare you" "no it's fine I was just too focus that's all, thanks for the drink" she said after taking her drink from my hand and taking a sip before smiling at me.