First Date

This is obviously set after s8. Ozzy and Richelle have been together for like 3 months now and only now are going on their official first date due to not having time before as both were busy.

I got this idea after I saw a tiktok (recommended by my sis) of I believe @richozzyforlife is she called on tiktok feel free to check her out as well her videos are really sweet, funny and enjoyable and she posted something I don't quite remember how she posted it if I find the edit I'll post the pictures at the end of this oneshot!

But something along with 'when they had their first date "slow motion" coincidently started playing which was the song they first danced together'  and I thought it was such a sweet idea of her when suddenly it clicked in my head and I started writing this, so huge shoutout and credits go out to her because she inspired me to write this oneshot so thank u if you ever come across this haha💞💞

Also shoutout to my girl svenja again because she helped and give me an idea as well to really complete this oneshot which for me ended perfectly and I couldn't have thought it better out so thank u sis again as always!<3
Now that this is pointed out let's get started with this oneshot!!!

quick side note:  if you don't wanna comment if you liked my oneshot that's fine but please vote if you liked it so I can at least through that know if am doing a good job or not. Thank you for your understanding💞 now onto with the story.
——————————————————-
Ozzy's POV:
Today was finally the day. I'm super excited and nervous too even tho it's been happily three months that me and Richelle have been dating but going out on our official first date I can't help but not panic a little, I just hope that everything goes like plan and that she enjoys our date that's the most important thing right now.

I looked at the time when I realized I should probably start getting ready so I went straight to take a shower before deciding what am gonna wear. As he had a feeling that I might need help Heath has been calling me nonstop which I only saw after I ended my shower so without wasting more time I called him back.

"What's up man" "dude why does it take you years to finally answer your phone?!" "Aww thank you am good as well what bout you?" "Yes am fine thanks, back to my question tho!" "Bro as you can see I was in the damn shower and obviously didn't saw your call only AFTER I finished" "oh right right okay sorry my bad anyways what ya doing tonight? Wanna go for a few rounds of legions of lasers??"

"I can't bozo" "what! Why not? It's our fav game?!" "If you would take your time to actually listen to me you would know that tonight am going to take Richelle on a date dumbo " "ohhhh it's tonight???" "Yes it's ToNigHt" I said mocking him as he was already giving me a headache and we just started talking.

"Sorry man I mixed the days won't happen again anyways where your guys going and what your gonna wear for the special night huhhh" "we're going to that Italian restaurant since she always wanted to go there and what am gonna wear don't ask am still brainstorming here what I could wear"

"ohhh fancy, well you could either go and dress fancy or elegant but casual" he said which honestly took me by surprise as I slowly turn around and looked at him obviously shocked that he even would suggest something like that. "Hey!! For your information I've went on a few dates and am almost always the one telling Kingston what to wear on his dates!" "So your telling me your his personal stylist huh?"

"Sure am! Now trust the heath here and go either fancy or elegant but casual" "and what would elegant but casual be for 'the heath' " "am glad you ask my friend you could go with regular jeans preferably a blue or black one but blue is better in this case then a white shirt cause there is nothing better then a clean white shirt and then either that black bomber jacket you have or your jeans jacket would fit pretty well too, If it was my choice to choose I'd go with the jeans jacket" he explained as he was in his own world now and I flabbergast to say at least.